Scrap addon help

Is there a way to make a macro for the addon Scrap so that I can click a button, while hovering over something in my bags, and add it to the list that Scrap uses? The reason being is I vendor green items from my garrison that don't sell on the auction house. With Scrap I can quickly vendor stuff without having to remember if that item sells or not.

Deleted
    i would really appreciate a solution for this, i do the same with the same addon.

So, you could likely write some lua to do this in your macro, but it would be complex -- there doesn't look to be a "what is the cursor over", just "what is in the cursor" API, so you would end up having to do a bunch more work to find the frame, identify the content as an item, etc.

What you *can* do out of the box is to drop an item onto the "sell junk" button at a vendor, which will toggle the junk/useful status directly. My mode of operation for exactly the problem you highlight is to (a) use auto-learning, and (b) use the drop-on-"sell junk"-button trick for things that I have lots of, or see frequently, and that have not auto-learned yet.

I believe that the Scrap LDB display can also do the same thing, if you use an LDB container that supports the item-drop API. (Don't ask me which ones do, I just remember reading about this feature, I never cared to use it.)

I hope that is at least some help to you.