Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I really do think we need a continent-wide investigation across all social media, get everyone who's ever said anything derogatory fired
    Agreed. There are lots of people who have common decency that should be in these jobs instead.

Wait, this is a trend in Canada?

He acted stupid, he should be reprimanded. I'm not sure losing his job is the right way to go unless he was clearly representing them in some way.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Minimum wage employees acting like citizens from the lower parts of society.

SHOCKING!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    Minimum wage employees acting like citizens from the lower parts of society.

SHOCKING!
    Lol, minimum wage on a 107k a year salary? He is one of the reasons our fucking hydro prices are getting out of control, because there are too many overpaid HydroOne employees making that kind of salary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Under what circumstance would this have been appropriate and not funny?
    In an Adam Sandler movie?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have been wearing glasses and a hoodie.

10+ Year Old Account
    its just a joke

nothing serious

people offended are worse than whatever....

Didn't your parents teach all of you to have a little respect with each other? I also tend to make rude or even worse jokes - but i do this in a close group of friends - not complete strangers.

"She should grow a backbone" - i would say: "Some people here should grow up and try to be decent to each other" ....

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a smart thing for him to do. He was free to say it. Certainly not free from the consequences of his action though.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheresmywoft View Post
    Wasn't a smart thing for him to do. He was free to say it. Certainly not free from the consequences of his action though.
    Pretty much yes. You can say whatever you want, but in front of a camera and a microphone, your actions are on the record and you can be held accountable for anything you say or do.