Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Just because a black person asks another black person to do something does not cancel out the blatant profiling going on. The security guy was doing his job or as I posted thinking that sunglasses are outlawed.
    So... they told the black guy during training that he needs to kick out black women with sunglasses? What type of profiling is it then? The woman was ASKED to remove them, it was simple, just remove your fucking sunglasses. They edited a several videos, removed videos, reedited videos.

Show the whole clean video, it surely would help your case wouldn't it? Unless there is something they don't want us to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things I have personally kicked people out for along with other guards.

Being under age, or without legal guardian after 7pm.

Wearing a Hoodie, or scarfs, or anything else concealing the facial area.

Kids at the mall during school hours of 8am and 2pm, unless schools are closed, we actually had a truancy officer stationed with us, and on call.

Gang colors or drug references on cloths, along with graphic depictions such as nudity, or offensive language.

So yeah, the rules make sense to me. But that still wouldn't mean that this wasn't racism, I have met too many guards both then and once in a while now, that think they are hired to do WAY more than what we do.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Should have been wearing one of these.

I remember as far back as in 1987 when my family lived In San Antonio Texas for a year, the malls by my house had already started enacting a dresscode policy of "no backwards or sideways hats, and no other clothing that can represent gang affiliation". Now I'm not sure if this mall has the same kind of dress code, but if they did then these people had every right to be kicked out, black or not. I'm sure there may have been racial profiling, it's undeniable this happens, but it's also hard not to do if living in a troublesome area...regardless if it's right or wrong. It becomes human nature sadly for many when living in bad places.

Deleted
    Racial profiling when they were defacto wearing the evidence of the "crime" in their face -,-

Thats not profiling.
    Getting politely asked to either leave or remove the glasses they "decided" to leave.