Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Anyone remember Chris-Chan? At what point should a parent step in?

I don't really know how many folks on MMOC would remember the Internets favorite man-child back in the early 2000's. And sadly I had the misfortune to stumble across a link with his latest adventures.

Well now he's all grown up and decided that he's not a man-child anymore but a honest and true lesbian trans-woman Tomgirl, named Christine.

See, now I'm torn. I laughed along with everyone else at his crazy antics and hilarious cartoons but now he's facing a real issue and I can't decide if he/she is actually capable of making a decision like this.

At what stage should parents step in and stop a person who suffers from a mental handicap?

I ask this now because he's is attempting to start HRT on his own without any supervision.

Yes, he is an adult who is 33 years old but he still spends most of his time playing with toys and Lego.

He's been acquitted on the grounds he's an adult autistic child by the courts after he ran over that hobby store owner and again after he maced that GameStop employee over Sonic the Hedgehog design changes so...

In your view at what point should someone step in and stop him from hurting himself? Does he have the right to tell his care-giver that he wants to be a woman and thus take hormones and under-go surgery or does his impairment exclude his right of choice?

Personally I'm leaning against his right as I cannot be sure that he actually understands what he is attempting to do but at the same time he's an adult and if he feels he's misgendered (is that a word?) he should be able to seek out SRS to fullfill his need.

I'm honestly confused by this issue. Plus I always had a soft spot for Chris-chan and don't really want to see him hurt.

I think what you have there is a person who knows how to generate fame and make money off of said fame. Good luck to em.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ.

Please don't talk about Sonichu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think what you have there is a person who knows how to generate infamy and make money off of said infamy. Hopefully he's going to drop off the face of the internet for good this time.
    ftfy .

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think what you have there is a person who knows how to generate fame and make money off of said fame. Good luck to em.
    Actually I believe Chris lives off of welfare and has never had a job in his life, I don't think money is what drives him.

Isn't he the guy who said he recycles his semen by mixing it in with yogurt, and posted a youtube video of him eating it?
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Holy shit, what a charity case.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Has he been declared mentally incompetent? If not, let him do what wants. It's his life and his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Isn't he the guy who said he recycles his semen by mixing it in with yogurt, and posted a youtube video of him eating it?
    Aaaand that's the grossest thing I've heard all month.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post

Its only the 12th, so dont jinx yourself.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Holy shit, what a charity case.
    Thanks for that, hot chocolate allover my screen

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxis View Post
    I ask this now because he's is attempting to start HRT on his own without any supervision..
    How can he get access to this type of medication without a doctors approval?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post
    Then don't delve any deeper into Sonichu or the adventures of Chris-chan. It's not going to get any better from here.

OT: His parents are equally fucked up, them stepping in would accomplish nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    How can he get access to this type of medication without a doctors approval?
    I think he's ordering from some internet supply house.

I just want to know where his care-giver is in all this. Does he or she support the change or is Chris doing this on the sly?

His parents are dead I think. His father was 50 when Chris was born, so he'd be in his late 80's by now.

Never heard of this person before and I don't think I want to hear moar.
    Off we go.

Sounds like a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Should i look into this guys antics?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post

He's the hacker known as 4chan. for realzys
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

if hes not able to be legally declared mentally competent then hell never be able to get the surgery and you should mind your own business.

if he is able to be declared as such then you should mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxis View Post
    I think he's ordering from some internet supply house.

I just want to know where his care-giver is in all this. Does he or she support the change or is Chris doing this on the sly?

His parents are dead I think. His father was 50 when Chris was born, so he'd be in his late 80's by now.
    His dad is dead and his mum is too old, fat and apathetic to care. He doesn't have a caretaker as such, and if I recall, he's refused the offer of being assigned a care-giver several times.

And for those who have no idea who Chris-Chan is, he's basically what happens when a combination of autism and narcissism is coddled for their entire life, and then meets internet trolls. The results are not pretty. Oddly, some of the strangest and most unsettling things he's done are things that he did without any troll input or provocation (eg: going on a one-man crusade against Sonic Boom including macing a Gamestop employee)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post

It's a fascinating read if you look up a timeline of his actions and responses to the internet's reaction to said antics. I mean, in much the same way watching a massive train wreck is fascinating. They guy's definitely got a lot going on in his head, autism's just the tip if that iceberg. He's also kind of a huge fundie asshole, though, so he brings a lot of it on himself.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chris-chan

For the uninitiated and unaware of this infamous Chosen of Nurgle.