Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A parent step in? You mean Barb, the hoarding, angry, manipulative woman who, along with Bob, shielded Chris from any consequences for his shitty behavior and, in fact, enabled him by letting him use his very, very mild form of autism as an excuse to extricate himself from any responsibility in his life? One half of the shitty parent duo that turned Chris into who he is today? You want that parent to step in? He or she is 33 now. It's time to cut that umbilical cord. Well meaning people have been trying to get Chris to make the right decisions for most of his life - to save, to focus on school, to leave Megan alone, to not spend so much money on Legos and Sonic crap. He never listened to them. He's not going to listen to them over taking hormones.

Anyone who wants to learn more about Chris-chan should check out: http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

Wow he burned down his house while trying to make coffee at 3am.

This guy needs a caretaker badly.

He not competent to even live by himself let own choose something as serious are reassignment surgery and HRT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxis View Post

He not competent to even live by himself let own choose something as serious are reassignment surgery and HRT.
    ON the bright side he maced a guy at gamestop, that's always good fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

He also maced a Gamestop employee over a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chris-chan

For the uninitiated and unaware of this infamous Chosen of Nurgle.
    Welp, there's one thing that came out of this.

I finally understand your signature now. Specifically the first line.

"Slaanesh is quite pleased with Chris' decision to get his taint pierced in hopes that it will allow him to "scissor" with lesbians "

Im crying

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Welp, there's one thing that came out of this.

I finally understand your signature now. Specifically the first line.
    I live a hardcore life of sex ha not really, drugs help me I'm so hollow inside, and shitposting on MMO-champ it's the only thing that excites me.

Praise Slaanesh!

I live a hardcore life of sex ha not really, drugs help me I'm so hollow inside, and shitposting on MMO-champ it's the only thing that excites me.

Praise Slaanesh!
    ...Go get 'em champ.

Well the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper if your brave enough.

There seems to be a whole group of people who keep track of Chris-chan over the years.

Not going to link it but Google KiwiFarms if you want to delve into the madness.

Have to go through a few psych sessions before its okayed to get the drugs for MtF/FtM so obviously they are competent enough. But if they just bought it offline who cares its there life let them do what makes them happy.

At what point do others realize not everything is an issue and some people are just going to live as they are even with help?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Have to go through a few psych sessions before its okayed to get the drugs for MtF/FtM so obviously they are competent enough. But if they just bought it offline who cares its there life let them do what makes them happy.

At what point do others realize not everything is an issue and some people are just going to live as they are even with help?
    I agree, we don't need busybodies telling some guy what he can and can't do with his body despite the fact that he's autistic.

You should grant everyone some degree of agency lest we get rid of the whole purpose of living.

If we look the other way he'll go away.
    Please guys, stop looking and stop posting.
    STAHP.
    This person is really gross.

I agree, we don't need busybodies telling some guy what he can and can't do with his body despite the fact that he's autistic.

You should grant everyone some degree of agency lest we get rid of the whole purpose of living.
    I think the question at hand is what level or amount of agency can someone like this guy posses. Can someone with admittedly limited faculties make a decision this serious and life altering?

When does society have the right to intervene and say no?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the question at hand is what level or amount of agency can someone like this guy posses. Can someone with admittedly limited faculties make a decision this serious and life altering?

When does society have the right to intervene and say no?
    Unless he starts being jack the ripper on a bunch of lesbians when he reaches his final form I don't see why he can't go with getting a fake vagina.

Edit: For the record, I can understand if you're a personal friend or a family member of Chris-chan and voicing your concerns because you (in theory) care about him and his well-being on a personal level and you may even try to intervene with that but ultimately it still should be the guy's decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    If we look the other way he'll go away.
    Please guys, stop looking and stop posting.
    STAHP.
    This person is really gross.
    Christina-chan is everywhere, you can't run from him!
    Last edited by Conspicuous Cultist; 2015-05-13 at 04:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris-chan is quite clearly not capable of making decisions that are in his best interest. He's a danger to others and himself, he contributes nothing to society and lives of welfare. He should be cut off from the state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sut View Post
    Chris-chan is quite clearly not capable of making decisions that are in his best interest. He's a danger to others and himself, he contributes nothing to society and lives of welfare. He should be cut off from the state.
    He needs mental health care first. Worry about the Welfare later.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    read the encyclopedia Dramatica article on him, was amused to the highest degree.

Edit: Encyclopedia Dramatica isn't for the faint of heart.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2015-05-13 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    read the encyclopedia Dramatica article on him, was amused to the highest degree.

Edit: Encyclopedia Dramatica isn't for the faint of heart.
    You ain't joking...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You ain't joking...
    Yea its not for everyone. I have become jaded to most of the horror from that sight so I am no longer afraid, but realized it would still shock others.

Never heard of it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV