Thread: Help me, bears

Help me, bears

Hey guys. I'm trying to up my performance and can use quite a bit of help.

I know I struggle in my pulverize uptime especially in add heavy fights. I'm typically thrash spamming and paying attention to the raid as a whole over my own abilities.

I tend to be conservative with my CDs until Sh*t hits the fan to accommodate for healers. (reactive use of abilities vs proactive)

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combat...s/overview#c=1

Some fights I do better on than others, but I know I have the ability to pull it all in and get better, I just need some advice.

I really appreciate your time!

Maybe someone else is better at looking through AMR logs, but I certainly am not. You might get more help if you posted warcraftlogs data.

I've never looked at a AMR log before.... I never want to look again. I can find anything in WCL(previous WoL back in the day), but this site is like... why does anyone use this it has no useful info on it at all.

log analyse

Hey I check some of your log and i can see a few thing that you could change.

First off savage defense, both on grull and hans your have 0 use, you should try to aim for a 30%+ uptime. While tanking try to use it off cd, your healer will love you
    Pulverise uptime is generaly good, but it has room for improvemenet on aoe fight or use GoE(Gardian of Elune) for these fight

You seem to be short on rage
    Try to keep trash up at all time it's a lot of rage(only 1 use on gruul and , Try to use Maul only on tooth and claw, you have about twice the maul use then the proc. Also In most fight you should be able to use Bersek twice, think of bersek as a rage generator instead of a dps boost.

With all the rage you can now have you should be able to increase your savage defense use and frenzied rejunevation . you only had 2 use of frenzied(on gruul)

Also while Ysera's gift is not a bad talent, Cenarion Ward heal for more and if use correction can heal a lot more since it scale with resolve(only one that do it).

One last thing you should take the SI glyph and increase the use of it. most fight have a patern where you can predict when you will be hit for a lot try to time it with those hit. And since we have 2 charge you dont need to always keep thse 2 harge (uless you know your gonna need it before it come back up) but you only ise it 1 on kromog and 3 on has(probably for supplex).

The use of your cd is where you could improve the most

Your gear is good and you have the right enchant/gem

Continue the good work. You will see that as you gear up you will be swiming in rage and the rotation will become easier

And with boss experience you will learn the timing of your cd

SD uptime on Gruul should be pretty low if you're actually timing it around his abilities - like 15%, not 30%. He casts pretty frequently.

If you've got a small window with lots of adds, thrash will win over pulverize any day. Best you can do if pulverize before you know those adds are coming then thrash away. Otherwise, if add windows are lengthy or very numerous, like laanya said, consider going GoE instead (I do this on Darmac, but not Thogar).

Ysera' Gift is fine for a beginner bear. Don't need to add more passives as they're learning, IMO!