Deleted

Question Looking for help for a first time build : aestheticism !

Hello everyone, I finally decided to lego my way through computer building, and I indeed come here for help, since the idea started here.

I would like to spend less than 2 000 euros.
    I do play WoW with high setting, I store a lot of "stuff" and I alt+tab stream a lot (all the time).
    I also want to be able to encode video, do some photoshop and have fun with some 3D stuff, but it is not the main aim of this build for today, I bet anything that can run WoW in 2015 can manage this very decently at beginner level. If need be, perhaps planning a later upgrade has to be mentionned here.
    I live in Germany.
    I need everything, from an OS to mouse and monitor.

I guess that for this build, I could just use the build of the month graciously displayed here, but...

I would like to get a good looking computer !

I have always been windows, untill i stopped using computers for some years, then I went back to computers with a mac (the least expensive one), and I was amazed at the power of this least expensive mac, but mainly having a good looking object (which, funily enough, is the case of only the cheapest mac book air, huhuhu) does not seems to me like asking too much in 2015.

Basicly, I mean a computer which would have some see-throught case, which would have some kind of lights inside (red lights), and perhaps some kind of pimip my computer parts inside...

As you can see, I know very little about pimping up computers. I know it costs incredible amount of money for amazing stuff, but what about the regular people ? there has to be some kind of way to make it less... grey ?

Thanks a lot for your time !

Deleted
    Have a look at this (red/black theme), tell me what you think:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor (€355.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (€34.13 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€138.89 @ Home of Hardware DE)
    Memory: Kingston Savage 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (€73.49 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (€110.74 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€58.79 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card (€360.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case (€119.90 @ Caseking)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (€86.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 DE (OEM) (64-bit) (€101.21 @ Home of Hardware DE)
    Monitor: BenQ GW2765HT 60Hz 27.0" Monitor (€389.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Other: Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (€99.00)
    Other: G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Maus (€66.00)
    Total: €1994.82
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-13 09:49 CEST+0200

Obviously you can grab a red/white led strip if you want some lights in it.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2015-05-13 at 07:52 AM.

Deleted
    W... wow... such details... much speed...

Thanks !

So basicly if I want some pimping, the case is the one piece that determines the overall look (obviously, ok...);
    Then I should check for said case some example of the assembling process;
    Watching said assembling process makes me realise which internal part is visible, and which side of internal part is visible;
    Then check said visible parts' colors, and perhaps find matching color.

Once this process is done, I can put some led stripes inside for additional pimping.

Second question is, if internal parts (graphic card, HD...) do not match the case colors, do the case manufacturer sells some small internal plastic casing which hides/covers the internal part with the exact identical color that the case has ?

Deleted
    The parts that you can usually see through case window are mobo,cpu cooler,ram,gpu, psu and cabling. In the case above since it has a psu cover, psu isn't visible. Note this case can't house an optical drive and a few others as well, so if you need one then we have to find something else. Basically the only thing usually not seeing through windows is drives and minimal cabling provided case has good room for cable management and you do a good job urself at it.

As for the gpu colors you can't do anything with them other than if you would go custom water loop to replace the cooling solution of x manufacturer with water blocks. But take that as another level of modding far outside your budget.

To sum it up the above is color themed ready, you have the option as i said to grab a led strip, 25cm-1m long, depending what you want and color to fit the rest and be done.