Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    +1 for what Gromnak says. It's the optimal way to do the fight. My whole raid has average ilvl of like 703 by now and they all pot 2nd wolves and i still get off full Bladestorm there too with me doing pot, recklessness and trinket on them ...

Teye you might mean it well but you are simply wrong.

The wolves always come at 1min intervals (or well the first set comes 1min into fight, 2nd set at 3mins ish), makes it perfect for using Ravager/Bladestorm on cooldown, annoying with Vial though because if you use it on the pull it will come back up at 2mins leaving you with no wolves to slaughter. Best for Vial is to just delay it for a minute, as then you will have it for both sets of wolves for maximum wolf cleavage.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

You guys are so focused on personal DPS, you can't see raid progression. Hope to God none of you raid lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoliz View Post
    Can you please help me help him fix his AoE for this fight?
    Considering the OP's question of maximizing an individual warrior's AoE damage, your moot opinion of
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    You guys are so focused on personal DPS, you can't see raid progression. Hope to God none of you raid lead.
    hardly seems relevant.

Well my guild killed it for the first time last night, on the 7th pull in.

What I did was to pop reck at the start.

For first wolves it's trinket + heroism.

Second wolves it's trinket, reck and prepot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Raid progression on Flamebender? A boss that every guild kills within 1 to 5 pulls? Oh, ok.

Why does every warrior thread always devolve into this kind of dribbly argument lol. You silly meatheads.

Look, the fight is simple. Either you burn the wolves in time or you don't AND you defeat the boss before 3rd firestorm. You plan your CDs, pots, and heroism around this. Some groups hero on the pull (using CDs more helpful). Some hero on first wolves (saving CDs 1 min more helpful). Potion usage also varies, first wolves second wolves. It really just depends on the strategy you are using. All suggestions are completely viable for defeating the boss, depending on where your RAID needs that extra warrior DPS. For me, I'd rather him sit there doing nothing the rest of the fight and then blow the living crapola out of the wolves, simply because our raid DPS is more than enough to beat the boss in the given timer, we just for whatever reason were not burning the wolves nearly fast enough.

Thank you all for the help! Warriors seem to have a lot of choices to make when considering CD usage...

Hey OP , just to help out, i also use Reck on pull, everything lines up better this way , we have a pretty cleave heavy group and we all use 2nd pots i believe on 2nd dogs since our first night of prog on it, unsure on your warriors i lvl mines at 700 now but heres our logs from last nights farm ( also woah first post haha )

* cant post dam link >_< search Nevah-Aman'thul if you want to see the log *

Warriors are grand on this fight, its like an awesome time to shine ! make sure hes using his CDS on cooldown except for his vial, that shit should be saved for 2nd dogs and used on pull with all other CDS , our 2nd warrior in our guild didnt realize for a while that using the 1min cds on cd is perfect for this fight because dogs always take a few seconds to get in which often i found is right when my rav/bs is up

+1 to what Gromnak said..

Wouldnt do this fight any other way