Thread: ench pvp sux :)

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ench pvp sux :)

i really could use some help for my shammy, i am lvlìng him in bg/arena. and dont really do greath damage,i got the right gear,but dont really know witch stats i chould prio,, ? anyone,,, thx

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Pick a different class, pretty much any of them
    2: Level them to cap
    3: Gear them up
    4: Actually have fun in pvp
    But seriously, shamans are garbage in pvp. It's not going to get better, gear/stats be damned.

If you think that ench sux in pvp why don't you just change your proffesion to jc or bs ;o? Skilling professions is now cheap as never before!

Yea don't even bother playing shaman in pvp we are literally terrible at everything right now.

Enh pvp isnt bad. You have a lot of survivability and if u can put out some sick burst damage specing accordingly. While i do agree they are a bit behind other classes, they arent that far off.

I would def welcome some buffs to damage. We dont do lazy dps like other classes do (feral druids, shadowpriests, dks, BM+surv hunters, combat rogues..), but we are still able to keep up and top charts on bgs.

Enhance has always been an underdog spec. I wouldn't recommend playing it in PvP, let alone leveling it in PvP unless you can take seeing your character die lots and lots of times. You will get more fun out of another class, unless the thematic of what you play has to be shamanistic, and you will get a lot more reward for less effort.
    RETH

go haste mostly you get more from the haste stat via passive talents so its better atm, make a turbo threes team (druid,war,sham,profit your pretty much there just for pressure and purge so the war can kill) or you can run pretty well with a druid in 2s feral or resto. we do ok dmg but others have it easier.
    are you using unleash before flameshock for more dmg and healing if its glyphed? make sure your offhealing when you or your team mate needs it, you can bring someone back up to 100% if you get a hex off

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You spelt resto wrong. Youre supposed to be resto.

Funny how people say this spec sucks every single expansion, yet those that ignore the gossip and try it anyway tend to do just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Funny how people say this spec sucks every single expansion, yet those that ignore the gossip and try it anyway tend to do just fine.
    "Just fine". Please define this.

You need the perfect team. Find that, find someone to counter their burst counter. Youll be ok.

Deleted
    I think that it's just as useful as Alchemy and all the other professions

Deleted
    Class balance is a mess while leveling, playing an underdog spec like enhance is asking for trouble. Either deal with it, or try another spec / leveling another way.
    Things are better at max level, though even then enhance tends to get mixed feelings - it's certainly not as blatantly strong as many other specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    You spelt resto wrong. Youre supposed to be resto.
    He spelt enhance wrong too.

I haven't played in months but enhance has the 4th highest rep as a melee in relevent arena so I find it hard to believe it could be that bad in PVP.

I assume it's just a L2P thing, but shamans are the 3rd whiniest class after warriors (ironically the #1 crybabies) and paladins (ret qq alone would give them 2nd place), though I guess it's also the #1 ignored class so I can understand somewhat.

I just don't find the spec that fun anymore personally which is why I never leveled mine in WoD even thought it was my Cata and MoP main.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2015-05-24 at 05:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I haven't played in months but enhance has the 4th highest rep as a melee in relevent arena so I find it hard to believe it could be that bad in PVP.

I assume it's just a L2P thing, but shamans are the 3rd whiniest class after warriors (ironically the #1 crybabies) and paladins (ret qq alone would give them 2nd place), though I guess it's also the #1 ignored class so I can understand somewhat.

I just don't find the spec that fun anymore personally which is why I never leveled mine in WoD even thought it was my Cata and MoP main.
    Purge. /the end.

Purge. /the end.
    So what? If Purge makes enhc good it doesn't change the fact that enhc is good and y'all are crying for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what? If Purge makes enhc good it doesn't change the fact that enhc is good and y'all are crying for no reason.
    Spamming purge is exciting and compelling gameplay.

Probably because Dispels in General are kind of fucked up.

Removing some trash buffs & dispel resistance helped but the fact that it is still luck based which Buff you will purge turns this into a "Dispel all the time" or a "Don't bother to dispel".

Dps Shaman & Shadow Priest should get a Glyph that allows Dispel magic / Purge to remove any Magic buff, but slapping a CD on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Go level an enhance shaman and do some arena. Then level a DK and a War and do the same thing. Now which ones were easier to play, CC, and do damage with?

If you picked enhance shaman, then you chose poorly. There shouldn't be that type of disparity in the melee specs in PVP.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Neither is just sitting on a target and spamming sinister strike, doesn't change the fact that Combat is stupid powerful.

Cry about enhc not being fun to play or the limited amount of comps if you want, but saying it's a bad PVP spec is just ignorant and wrong.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2015-05-25 at 11:49 PM.

Dat filter over 2800 rating lol, so you need to be a fucking god with gods in your team to be viable.

http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...200&ladder=3v3 a more realistic filter show we are the 6th melee releveant out of 7.