Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Golden argent charged as aggro: de or no?

Howdy!

So I'm an aggro warrior (charges and enrages out the wazoo) and I just got the best pack I could possibly ask for: gorehowl, Tauren warrior, and a golden argent charger. Now, a 6 mana 4 with charge and diving shield is pretty nifty for my deck, but I can get 100 dust from it which is enough to craft another rare. Is it worth de-ing it for another rare or is it good enough to keep? Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”

I like to keep all the cards that I don't have one of already. If you have two argent commanders already, then DE the gold one, or DE one of the normal ones.

If you don't care about cards you don't have yet, this card doesn't see much play these days, (better off with a bomb lobber or something) so go ahead and disenchant it.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    That card used to be in everyone's deck back in the old days, but now It's just a good arena card. Who knows, maybe some pro will create some kind of crazy deck that includes them and everyone starts playing the card again? Another day I met this rogue that destroyed me completely and he was using 2 of them, but he had a crazy good curve and everything went his way in terms of RNG so I would call his massacre nothing more than variance.

I would do as Symphonic says, if you already have 2 non-golden ones go ahead and DE the gold one, if not, keep it.

He was a lot better when every deck was running Azure Drake, right now he's more likely to run into a sludge belcher and do nothing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh