Deleted

Elemental Challenge Mode Stat priority

I recently started CM's on my Elemental shaman and was trying out pure multi/haste gear and was feeling a little bit weaker than i should be. Does anyone know the stat priority for Ele in CM or even have an up to date BiS list? Would really help me out.
    Any tips regarding the single instances or general CM are welcome aswell.

I prefer Multistrike / haste / mastery combos in CMs.

Crit isn't bad, I just find the haste far more helpful at these item levels and the mastery is beast for AOE.

Also, use ur 5 min and 3 min cds on certain trash pulls (don't save them for too long).
    Pre-pot almost anything.
    Single-target oriented talents (especially in the last 2 tiers) are not advisable imo, Elemental Blast is decent on papaer, but due to very slow casting times, and the fact u'll be using ur AOE rotation for ~60-70% of each CM, maybe more, I'd advise not taking it as-well and you'll get sub-optimal uptime on it.
    Last edited by Falu; 2015-05-17 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    If you want a BiS list for all "top" specs in CM you can check https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1478397915

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deilyora View Post
    If you want a BiS list for all "top" specs in CM you can check https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1478397915
    Take that list with a grain of salt. Old rdruid one had horrible trinkets, druid one atm has haste/crit last I checked, elemental has 4 crafted items.
    The players that make the list are good, the list... could be improved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Take that list with a grain of salt. Old rdruid one had horrible trinkets, druid one atm has haste/crit last I checked, elemental has 4 crafted items.
    The players that make the list are good, the list... could be improved.
    Yep, but for druid it's write "Needs to be updated". ^^ Anyway it still a really cool list, and the elemental BiS list is good atm so there are no problem. ^^