Thread: Mafia 56: K-pop

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I was kinda pushing for it. You were so totally on my tail and all, seeing through my play like you had read-access to our mafia chat.
    My only regret is that you weren't the town player I thought you to be.
    This seems very unlike you tbh :P You used to keep your threats around. But my reason for questioning you killing me off is I hadn't played several games.

Deleted
    From now on we should all trust my day 1 vote on Danner :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    trust
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    day 1
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    How many times have I voted on Danner and he turns out to be scum? Like almost all the time!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because he's scum almost every time!

Hey, there was this time back in 2011 where I wasn't scum.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Hey, there was this time back in 2011 where I wasn't scum.
    I looked at your excel history -- have you really only survived through endgame ONCE? I mean i know its not a relevant stat like win/loss contribution stat but being a hockey nut i like those wild fringe stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    This seems very unlike you tbh :P You used to keep your threats around. But my reason for questioning you killing me off is I hadn't played several games.
    Yeah. I know. I got scared. You were way too accurate.
    And somewhere in the back in my head I was hoping someone would say just what you just said. It didn't happen.

But yes. I am a little bit sorry, and it feels like a moral loss. Which is way worse than the actual loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I looked at your excel history -- have you really only survived through endgame ONCE? I mean i know its not a relevant stat like win/loss contribution stat but being a hockey nut i like those wild fringe stats.
    People like killing me. If I'm not making enough effort to be nightkilled by scum panicking, I'm not really trying.
    The one time I survived, I was actively playing to annoy both the cults enough to want to kill me off. It didn't work.

Though recently, I tend to not be nightkilled anymore. Mostly because I am always scum, and thus not exactly interested in being a highly visible target.
    Last edited by Danner; 2015-06-01 at 07:51 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]