Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather just go with the Supergirl that will be on CW, is actually from the Earth-1 verse and her story line along with all the characters of that show mirror exactly to the Supergirl CBSverse, with the one exception that the Earth-1 Supergirl hasn't yet met/teamed up with Barry.
    So an alien from another planet starts saving people in National City, has all the same adventures, has all the same media exposure. But not only did Barry never hear of these adventures, neither did someone like Felicity!?! Can you see the flaw in that line of thought.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    So an alien from another planet starts saving people in National City, has all the same adventures, has all the same media exposure. But not only did Barry never hear of these adventures, neither did someone like Felicity!?! Can you see the flaw in that line of thought.
    You literally quoted right up to the point where I addressed this...

You literally quoted right up to the point where I addressed this...

oops......

There was a similar concern when we first head about the crossover. Barry, before becoming flash, was on the lookout for people with super powers, hence his visit to Star City, when there was news of people with super strength. If Super Girl or super man had existed in E 1 before the particle accelerator incident it will break some of the continuity. That is why super girl and man of steel existing in another earth made much more sense in terms of continuity.

Besides it will be rather fun to watch how colliding two worlds into one works rather than an off-screen explanation on a super hero who just joins with the others with just a brief intro.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    Besides it will be rather fun to watch how colliding two worlds into one works rather than an off-screen explanation on a super hero who just joins with the others with just a brief intro.
    My biggest issue with using the Crisis story, is if you want to be true to the story both Barry and Kara die.

My biggest issue with using the Crisis story, is if you want to be true to the story both Barry and Kara die.
    Yes, but when has Berlanti ever been 100% faithful to the canon.

Deleted
    Get hyped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultfix
    Superman is officially coming to “Supergirl” in Season 2, with casting currently underway for the role of Clark Kent/Kal-El, the cousin of titular heroine Kara Zor-El (Melissa Benoist).

Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg released a statement on behalf of the show’s producing team, which includes EPs Greg Berlanti and Ali Adler. “Greg, Ali and I are beyond thrilled to welcome Clark Kent and his slightly-more-famous alter ego to the world of ‘Supergirl,’” Kreisberg said. “Superman will be appearing in the first two episodes of the new season and we cannot wait to see who next dons the red cape!”
    Source: http://cultfix.co.uk/supergirl-seaso...rman-30979.htm

To bad tbh I thought they should go with Tom from Smallville for that role ...

Edith: Lets hope they can expand that and get other heroes now too

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Get hyped!

Source: http://cultfix.co.uk/supergirl-seaso...rman-30979.htm

To bad tbh I thought they should go with Tom from Smallville for that role ...

Edith: Lets hope they can expand that and get other heroes now too
    What are you lamenting, you act as though Tom Welling is out. Calling for casting is a required process, even if they know who they want, it by no way means Welling is out, heck he could be their only candidate ATM.

What are you lamenting, you act as though Tom Welling is out. Calling for casting is a required process, even if they know who they want, it by no way means Welling is out, heck he could be their only candidate ATM.
    would be odd though, because you would think of Smallville, and Smallville had supergirl in it, and she was Clarke's older cousin, not younger, and she played a brief role there.. itn's it the same actress that place the super computer robot? gosh she hasn't aged a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    would be odd though, because you would think of Smallville, and Smallville had supergirl in it, and she was Clarke's older cousin, not younger, and she played a brief role there.. itn's it the same actress that place the super computer robot? gosh she hasn't aged a day.
    Grab Brandon Routh, it'd be hilarious. Heck, even throw out an Atom reference.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Technically Kara is still his older cousin, she was just in the phantom zone so she didn't age.

maybe this means arrow can use batman soon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Not really, he doesn't have to be Smallville's Clark Kent to be Superman. He could just be Superman, who happens to look like the one from the CW show, which would not be odd when you consider that the animated versions, and human versions (except Dean Cain) all are physically similar in appearance.

Tom Welling is to be both starring in and executive producing the new drama Section 13 on CBS. He may not have enough free time to go zipping up to Vancouver on a recurring basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Tom Welling is to be both starring in and executive producing the new drama Section 13 on CBS. He may not have enough free time to go zipping up to Vancouver on a recurring basis.
    I believe CBS passed on the series.

Now this could mean nothing, but apparently he's recently started bulking up.

Last edited by Feredir; 2016-06-07 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    It certainly is a good sign for DC loosening the reigns, though really I don't want Batman on Arrow, I'd like Green Lantern or the Lantern Corps.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

He looks like he could play the son of Damien Darhk
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm not sure they can cast someone that old. I feel like you have to treat superman/girl level characters like you would vampires. Assume the show will last at least seven years and cast someone that won't wrinkle by then.

I know there's material with an older/grayed superman, but I don't know if that's the right fit for a TV show. Especially given the timeline already set in stone by this particular supergirl show.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2016-06-07 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Fuck that! I want a full Batman series! not just a cameo on arrow...

Not sure I'd want to see Batman actually cast in the arrowverse, but for him to exist and be directly referenced sure. If a Batman shows up on TV it should be a Gotham spinoff when it has run its course.