Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck me, this show is retarded. It was OK in S1 but now it's a cringe after cringe..."the future is female" illegal alien as president, lesbians are a co-theme next to Supergirl...had enough of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Fuck me, this show is retarded. It was OK in S1 but now it's a cringe after cringe..."the future is female" illegal alien as president, lesbians are a co-theme next to Supergirl...had enough of this.
    Same, but not because of that, but because of the stupid drama that was even WORSE than Iris in Flash.
    Will finish the season and won't be watching the 3rd for sure.

Solid episode, it was nice to see Cat Grant again altho they squeezed about a season's work of her attitude into the one episode so it was a little too much.
    Totally caught off-guard by the ending, I thought Superman might have a cameo appearance, but when they did the whole "we can't reach him" earlier in the episode I figured they were just sidelining him like they did in the 1st season mind control episode. Altho it begs the question as to why Rhea didn't play her hand earlier (if Supergirl doesn't stay behind, Alex can fire the cannon before Supes shows up); we'll need to see the explanation next week.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Really should of been Kara/Lena as the couple instead of Alex/Maggie.

See, it doesn't bother me that Kat Grant is ultra-lib/female power stuff, that's her personality. The issue in Season1 was how much the SHOW hit you over the head with it. Lesbians aren't a co-theme except that there is a single lesbian couple in the main cast.

The show does have a big problem with just rushing plotlines though.

Plus, humanities great invader enemy having an allergy to lead is just hilarious. How are these guys even managing to walk around?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Plus, humanities great invader enemy having an allergy to lead is just hilarious. How are these guys even managing to walk around?
    I don't think it's meant literally; I think it just means that unlike Kryptonians they can be killed by normal bullets (which had been mentioned in a previous episode)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    I don't think it's meant literally; I think it just means that unlike Kryptonians they can be killed by normal bullets (which had been mentioned in a previous episode)
    No no, if you recall, Mon El was shot when they were in the cages and they had to remove the lead from his blood stream or he would die from it. So yeah, shoot a Daxamite in an extremity and they die from it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    No no, if you recall, Mon El was shot when they were in the cages and they had to remove the lead from his blood stream or he would die from it. So yeah, shoot a Daxamite in an extremity and they die from it.
    Curse Clair Patterson for making us vulnerable to the Daxamites!

Hopefully Lena finds out shes SG, that could be the cliffhanger. Something like Lena asking SG "are you ok Kara?"

Trailer for the finale

Trailer for the finale
    I'm guessing that clip of Zod saying the people of Earth will kneel before him is a cliffhanger at the end of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    I'm guessing that clip of Zod saying the people of Earth will kneel before him is a cliffhanger at the end of the episode.
    I'm guessing so as well, but it seems kind of odd to spoil that.

I'm guessing so as well, but it seems kind of odd to spoil that.
    Show writers don't make the trailers, and it's the season finale, so the marketing folks decided to stick every ominous/threatening/world-ending-sounding clip from the show into the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Show writers don't make the trailers, and it's the season finale, so the marketing folks decided to stick every ominous/threatening/world-ending-sounding clip from the show into the trailer.
    Probably. But I'm also wondering maybe Zod's arrival will cause Rhea to stop being a stone cold biotch.

Hopefully next seasons crossover event will be based on SG earth this time, so far they all been on E1. Would be nice to see the whole team go to another earth to save it, meet Alex and MM.

Sarah hitting on Lena/Alex/Maggie
    Sarah vs Alex

The cliffhanger can only be 2 things...

1. The most likely, it's Doomsday
    2. Zod's kid

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    The cliffhanger can only be 2 things...

1. The most likely, it's Doomsday
    2. Zod's kid
    In my continuing belief they're setting up The Reign of the Supermen, I think it's the visored one/Eradicator/Last Son of Krypton

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Hopefully next seasons crossover event will be based on SG earth this time, so far they all been on E1. Would be nice to see the whole team go to another earth to save it, meet Alex and MM.

Sarah hitting on Lena/Alex/Maggie
    Sarah vs Alex
    i think its more likely that it will be a threat to the multiverse since they said it will be a true four part crossover and theyve planned all the seasons around it.

im hoping they find a way to merge supergirls world with the arrowverse, id love to see supergirl fight king shark or captain cold stealing shit from metropolis.

maybe darkseid or antimonitor since theres only one of them in the multiverse
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So Cat Grant was absent most of this season because Calista Flockhart didn't want to move to Vancouver for the shooting schedule. Now that Cat has apparently moved back in as head of CatCo, I wonder if that means Calista Flockhart changed her mind, or will the show have an even less CatCo-centric focus next season? Jimmy isn't in charge anymore, Wynn works at the DEO, and "Mike" is gone, so except for Kara's day job with Snapper there's almost need to have scenes there.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still disappointed that the solution to Mon-El's lead poisoning wasn't to put him into the Phantom Zone, leading to the revelation that Superman knew his fate all along from his adventures with the Legion of Super Heroes in the 30th Century. Maybe that portal that Mon-El seemed surprised about will lead somewhere like that though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and now we know why the episode trailer spoiled Zod being in the finale. Damn fake-out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed they made Supergirl defeat Superman #cringe