Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dumb episode this week. Lightning going through supergirl gives a normal person electricity powers and she all of a sudden goes evil?

like that dude in the alley didn't need to die, and if you did kill him by accident why shrug it off and succumb to the dark side. It was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They really need to stop with the Winnzone crap.
    Winn is probably the worst character. There is no depth to him other than he loves supergirl. Show us something more about him, cause atm i hate him for being the "comic relief".
    Hi

I did notice that there was almost zero mention of Superman this episode
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Dumb episode this week. Lightning going through supergirl gives a normal person electricity powers and she all of a sudden goes evil?

like that dude in the alley didn't need to die, and if you did kill him by accident why shrug it off and succumb to the dark side. It was ridiculous.

Winn is probably the worst character. There is no depth to him other than he loves supergirl. Show us something more about him, cause atm i hate him for being the "comic relief".
    She was leaning towards bad guy before the accident to begin with, not to mention what Cat said to her when she was in a coma(assuming she heard it) would kinda help push her further too. Pretty much comic book villain 101, put in harms way by person you don't like, hero saves you but causes something to happen and you become a "monster". Rarely does that person turn out a good guy.

As for Winn, his dad is Toyman, and with the friendzone crap could see him fill the role in future seasons as well.

I don't really hate the episodes, but they are very BLAND, I think. A couple good lines, couple cringeworthy lines, but nothing that really draws me in to either like or hate it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

i was really enjoying that episode, until Luthor 2.0 was revealed making it all feel super corny and super contrived.. bah

moves like that make the show seem lacking in innovation .. unless that's how the comics go and they have to be faithful to the comics...?

Deleted
    first two episodes were...okay,not bad but not very good.after that it was more just than good.

I enjoyed this latest episode, which should have been 4th, 5th (last week) was okay, but didn't do a lot for me. As I've said from the start, the show really feels like it's trying to find it's stride, so hopefully it pulls through.

Just watched the 4th episode. This is just getting dumber and dumber, I don't know how they do it.

Ratings down 50% from premier. This show will be cancelled. Highly doubt it'll even get a 2nd season.

Saw that they are talking about actually showing Superman AND a crossover with Flash. Seems like they really want this show to survive. I gave up (read: started playing Fallout 4) after the third episode. Hopefully it'll turn around, and at least get a full season.

They should cancel this horrible series, poor casting choices and nightmarish writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This show will be cancelled. Highly doubt it'll even get a 2nd season.
    i doubt it. It picks up alot of viewers on DVR & live+3.

If CBS doesn't want it anymore i'm sure they'll ship it over to the CW.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Saw that they are talking about actually showing Superman AND a crossover with Flash. Seems like they really want this show to survive. I gave up (read: started playing Fallout 4) after the third episode. Hopefully it'll turn around, and at least get a full season.
    The network demanded a cross-over episode with the flash or it wasnt going to give supergirl a full season. Looks like its already in crisis mode to save it.

I think you may have that backwards. They are not planning on canceling Supergirl if they don't get a Flash crossover. Quite the opposite, contractually if they pick up the back 9, they become obligated to do a crossover.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/...d-constantine/

Yesterday, Bleeding Cool ran two stories relating to DC Comics TV shows. One that Supergirl is planning to run a crossover with The Flash, a cross-network crossover between CBS and CW (CBS owns half of CW, the other is handily owned by Warner Bros) – that is if it gets its “Back 9” episodes commissioned. Indeed, we’ve heard this morning that it may be a requirement to do a crossover if it gets those extra episodes.

edit: I will say though, considering the time needed to film an episode of this type of show, and the constraints of the prime viewing season, if we don't see a pickup of the back 9 before Christmas, the show will probably be done.
    Last edited by Feredir; 2015-11-28 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    I tried watching the first episode of this - Oh God it was just awful

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ratings down 50% from premier. This show will be cancelled. Highly doubt it'll even get a 2nd season.
    Supergirl gets full season pickup today, guess that means we get Flash crossover.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/supe...st-1201642068/
    Last edited by Feredir; 2015-11-30 at 05:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Supergirl gets full season pickup today, gets that means we get Flash crossover.
    pretty great news. i hope it gives them enough time to fully develop the show into something great. it's good now, but it has so much potential.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Supergirl gets full season pickup today, guess that means we get Flash crossover.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/supe...st-1201642068/
    11.4 million views, shows you we don't know shiiit.. most of america likes this show , most of us weren't that impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    11.4 million views, shows you we don't know shiiit.. most of america likes this show , most of us weren't that impressed.
    It's on CBS, which traditionally has a radically different demographic than mmo-champion. 75% of the stuff I don't like about the show I can tell are aimed at the CBS demo; I kinda hope the show gets moved to CW for this reason, but as long as it's drawing in viewers to CBS that's good news for future comic book projects.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Comic fans really are rabid, vicious things. I tend to not hate stuff, but when I do criticize flaws I try not to paint the entire thing as bad. With many, it's all or nothing.