Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Think im the only person who havent bought a smartphone yet... Satisfied with mine, can play music!... WHO NEEDS MORE!?...
    Nah but in all seriousness, its kinda disturbing the amount of people just blankly stareing into their smartphones on the early morning train...
    Its like 90% of every person on the train is just looking at their phone...
    Thats okay, i guess because it is a kinda boring train ride afterall...
    But then you get to class and its pretty much the same...
    Go outside and smoke and 90% of the people is just standing with their smartphones, even checking them all the time while talking to people...

Its utterly retarded... In not long our entire economy will be digital, and phones will probably be our bank - computers - "phones"...
    Yay 90% of the worlds wealth is digital numbers, lets go and make it 100% shall WE!... ITS SO MUCH EASIER.
    Nevermind that it is, and will be men in suits that decide what our digital currencys is worth.
    nope your not the only one *kinda*..... and i am 24 also btw so that makes me a odd ball considering.

i also agree people are to focused on social media and their phones cause i am tired of people in retail while i am running customers out they have to talk on there phones and text and then i have to wait 10 minutes at the register before i can ring them out. *i am expected to stock/recover/run register/manage/back up for counter*

i just got a smart phone this christmas *hand me down iphone 4 which my mom gave to me because she got her self a iphone 6 and my dad a samsung so somehow they manage to keep the rate the same price so they said heres my old phone basically* i rarely use it.....

THis is because i am on my parents plan and i was told a basic phone they will pay for anything else is on me and i never wanted a data plan because it is expensive phone and expensive data when i rather just have no data and use wifi....so i stayed with my old one cause it did everything i need for the 5 years i had it.

but then i also teach about half the customers who have a smart phone where i work at in retail on how to use them cause they can't figure out coupons *some of them having a smart phone for years of even people my age who should know how*
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2015-05-14 at 02:10 PM.

Deleted
    plus side:

i am now immune to advertisment, specially on the tv

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    plus side:

i am now immune to advertisment, specially on the tv
    They know you are, that is why it is all subliminal now! You mind is not your own!

Blanket generalizations are so fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    We're bombarded with a incredibly amount of input every day compared to just a few decades ago, not to mention centuries ago - it's not surprising that it affects us at a fundamental level.
    That's because you (well, not you specifically) allow it to happen. If people can't be bothered to reach for a power button, they sort of deserve to feel overwhelmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    This one.

/10chars
    you missed the joke, mister goldfish
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."