Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Stockholm will make it priority to provide ISIS fighters benefits for returning

http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/14/rewarding-jihadists/
    “Post-perspective: When a person wishes to leave a violent extremist grouping or coming home from combat overseas, it is crucial to provide customized inclusion efforts. Even then, it is important to have a local cooperation between various actors. Voluntary organizations can provide targeted support and advice. Even faith communities working with advice, but also psychosocial support.

When it comes to people who participated in combat there is likely to be great need of health efforts. Therefore, it is important to establish cooperation between social services, social psychiatry and drug units, as well as health centers and psychiatric services (trauma, PTSD, etc.)

When it comes to security, it is important that cooperation between social services, income support, employment and other efforts by the Labour Department, as well as assistance with job placement.
    Finally, the accommodation issue is a prerequisite that must work. Therefore, cooperative housing companies needs to be included in the post-perspective.”
    Yes, for returning to Sweden. You you think this will benefit Sweden in the long term, rewarding these wonderful people for not raping and beheading people anymore?
    I fully support progressive Swedish people!

I almost shed a tear while writing this. Such tolerance.

Deleted
    Wait if they know they did fight?
    Isnt that a crime?

10+ Year Old Account
    We've certainly heard plenty of stories of people being disenfranchied with ISIS when they found out that it's more about killing everyone within arms reach and less freedom fighting, So showing those types of people a warm welcome back "home" is probably going to go a lot further towards keeping them from becoming radicalized any further.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Well that's Sweden for ya, trying to please everything and everyone.

PS I live there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    We've certainly heard plenty of stories of people being disenfranchied with ISIS when they found out that it's more about killing everyone within arms reach and less freedom fighting, So showing those types of people a warm welcome back "home" is probably going to go a lot further towards keeping them from becoming radicalized any further.
    Depends if they commited crimes or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you push those people in a criminal setting you are not going to improve your homeland security.
    if you put those people in a prison all they do is create more converts again not improving homeland security.

It's about the right thing to do, the reason often that they went to fight there is due to being part of a "lost generation", making martyrs of these people while they should be punished for their crimes is while it seems odd not the right thing to do, letting those people free makes it easier to control it all and keeps network under check.

Deleted
    Honestly, I heard that some prisons in Sweden are quite empty. These people, despite going to join ISIS, were Swedish. So, you make them return, thus benefiting from the fact that they don't go killing anyone anymore and they don't make your country look bad because of their faction, and you put them in prison for 10years to life depending on their crimes. This is what I would do.

If they just want to bring them back to re-integrate them back into society... well... you know that war in Yugoslavia on ethnic grounds? Well, there won't be quite that, but in 50 years at most you will have something like that with these extremists who will, of course, spread their words to naive children and teenagers if they come back +the problem with immigration.

I don't know what to say. I have my opinions but I rather wait to see how this goes. I may be wrong. I hope I am wrong actually. I hope these guys come back and are legit citizens and take up the fight against radicalization.

What i actually suspect will happen is they will take all these resources happily and just wait till they are called to bomb something.

Sweden, YES! The ride never ends.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

More cultural enrichment for Swedenistan. How wonderful!

Think of how many more rapes will be committed, allahu ackbar!!!

Deleted
    This is satire, right? no fucking way can anyone be that stupid to make this decision ?

Hopefully this is all a ploy to make these bastards feel safe about going to Sweden after they are done and to their surprise they get their fucking limbs chopped off and fed to their oblivious comrades awaiting "accommodation"

10+ Year Old Account

captain sweden strikes again

Deleted
    What a joke. I wonder how these Scandinavians survived so far with absolutely no common sense. Well, best of luck to them in a few generations.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post

captain sweden strikes again
    I don't have words...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    I don't have words...
    Me neither. Captain Sweden was so tolerant in that racist video... and they're making fun of him.

Deleted
    Swedish politicians are pretty retarded. Either they're completely unaware of the effect of their policies, or they are aware and doesn't care. I don't know which is the worst.

Like, we had our national coordinator against extremism express worry about how there's kids playing "ISIS" at pre-school places, going around asking if others were shia or sunni muslims.

Same person also said this:
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mona_Sahlin
    "If two equally qualified persons apply for a job at a workplace with few immigrants, the one called Mohammed should get the job." - completely ignoring that the other one might be an immigrant as well, just not an arabic or african immigrant. Guess it only matters if they're arabic or african, fuck the other immigrants.

"I think that's what makes many Swedes jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things."
    As if Sweden doesn't have a culture, identity or history.

"But that has nothing to do with ethnicity. Who's by the way Swedish and who's an immigrant?"

She thinks everyone who lives in Sweden is Swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Me neither. Captain Sweden was so tolerant in that racist video... and they're making fun of him.
    I mean, It's racist as shit, but he was very tolerant...and I couldn't stop watching. I am starting to question my outlook on life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    What most people don't seem to understand is "some" of these young people recruited by ISIS with these hollywood style videos, actually go because they think they are doing good. They see the West portrayed by ISIS, the killing on women and children and they want to stop what they feel is the injustice. They go their to protect and fight what they believe in/led to believe. The hard part is, which they can't grasp is you don't do this with a gun in your hand.
    Anyway, full credit to Sweden +1.

Deleted
    Sweden seems hellbend on destroying itself...

This is fucking stupid.