Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh Sweden... I guess there are no liberal depths this country won't sink to.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Sweden seems hellbend on destroying itself...
    I have to say, I admire their perseverance. It takes dedication to welcome terrorists back home with open arms. Not only are they not punishing this kind of behaviour, they're encouraging it.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    We've certainly heard plenty of stories of people being disenfranchied with ISIS when they found out that it's more about killing everyone within arms reach and less freedom fighting, So showing those types of people a warm welcome back "home" is probably going to go a lot further towards keeping them from becoming radicalized any further.
    I see swedes aren't the only hopelessly optimistic people on the planet.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2015-05-14 at 02:06 PM.

Not only will it make it easier for terrorist sleeper cells to get into sweden. They will even get paid to do so.
    Golfclap

Deleted
    http://www.thelocal.se/20150126/swed...ome-government
    "I read that Mona Sahlin together with other Swedish political leaders are anxious to take care of Swedish IS-warriors coming home from being involved in Syria, with specially designed programs for work and other issues that would make them function well in our society."

Brandberg refers to his post as "Utmaningen" or, "The Challenge".

"It would be wonderful if I was met with a comparable program after my homecoming, after which I could feel safe in having a regular job, with monthly income and a social stable situation in the society where I wouldn't need to wonder whether I'm wanted or not," he argued.
    Just look at this Swedish bigot. Why does he think he's worth more than returning ISIS?

They have found new level of stupid in Sweden it seems. How would anyone be so stupid to actually make sure those who become terrorists are paid for it. What kind of message do they think it will send to others? Become a terrorist and we will give you free stuff. Do they seriously think this does not promote becoming one? Words can't honestly describe this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck is leading Sweden?

Deleted
    I'm Swedish. I want to do something about this. I voted for the Sweden Democrats because I want to solve this problem. What happens?
    Every party in "Le Riksdag" is bullying SD (Sweden Democrats) and Media compares them to hitler, stalin or whatever. All the time. They got what, 14-16% of the voters? Who the fuck cares? Nobody is co-operating with them anyway. They refuse to do it. It's as if Swedens 14-16% doesn't matter at all. Retard fucking country. I'm going to pack my bags, bring my gf and our pets and everything and dump this shithole middle eastern country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Greenbean View Post
    I'm Swedish. I want to do something about this. I voted for the Sweden Democrats because I want to solve this problem. What happens?
    Every party in "Le Riksdag" is bullying SD (Sweden Democrats) and Media compares them to hitler, stalin or whatever. All the time. They got what, 14-16% of the voters? Who the fuck cares? Nobody is co-operating with them anyway. They refuse to do it. It's as if Swedens 14-16% doesn't matter at all. Retard fucking country. I'm going to pack my bags, bring my gf and our pets and everything and dump this shithole middle eastern country.
    Hey, let's not spout bigoted posts like this, let's be more tolerant. If you join ISIS and return home, you will receive benefits too.

Deleted
    Only benefits, not a free house, free Healthcare and a bunch of blonde Virgins?

Sweden, I am dissapoint

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Hey, let's not spout bigoted posts like this, let's be more tolerant. If you join ISIS and return home, you will receive benefits too.
    If I magically knew that someone had been fighting for ISIS and he was standing right in front of me, I'd dig a latrine and force him to crawl down into it whilst saying this was his free ticket back home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Only benefits, not a free house, free Healthcare and a bunch of blonde Virgins?

Sweden, I am dissapoint
    Housing, healthcare and financial support.

Sweden almost seems like the parody of a ultra-politically correct state, like something you'd see in a comedy sketch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Sweden almost seems like the parody of a ultra-politically correct state, like something you'd see in a comedy sketch.
    No. It doesn't seem anything, it is exactly on point to what you just said it seemed to be.

And us voters who wants to change it have no say in anything apparently.
    GG Swedish government, branding every sane person in this country a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Lol seriously. It's like some really odd sketch of, "What is you take a political stand to the extremes? Well here's what it would look like! *zooms in on Sweden*"

I identify as liberal, but I think any political mindset taken to extremes is bad. Sweden seems to be trying too hard to be PC. Like they're afraid of offending people. They really need to tone it down, A LOT.

I gotta read up on this, I wanna know how Sweden turned out like this. Are your politicians even aware of what's happening outside their chambers?

Suddenly joining ISIS looks very tempting.
    Can we have details on this? Do I just go to sweeden and say I'm ISIS for free stuff or do I need to rape goat in front of their government?

7+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that people who join "ISIS" should get is a rope.

Deleted
    Sigh! Sometimes I just don't know.

Deleted
    Sweden yes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Are your politicians even aware of what's happening outside their chambers?
    They usually live in areas populated by rich and white people or very assimilated immigrants. So, not really. It's kind of a "Not in my backyard" thing. They're fine with pushing it onto others but separate themselves from it.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    We've certainly heard plenty of stories of people being disenfranchied with ISIS when they found out that it's more about killing everyone within arms reach and less freedom fighting, So showing those types of people a warm welcome back "home" is probably going to go a lot further towards keeping them from becoming radicalized any further.
    It is also a prime example of how to not only allow, but welcome, embedded terrorists into your country.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

15+ Year Old Account
    One major issue with liberalism (for me), is that there's no acceptable status quo. It's great when it comes to things that are actually unfair or problematic, but once all of that is being dealt with, the nature of the "movement" is to keep finding new limits to push. For better or worse, liberalism is historically and currently a slippery slope.

Sweden has benefited greatly from liberal policies up to a point, but past that point it's lead to horrible attempts to try to abolish gender (check their "gender neutral kindergarten" experiment, bordered on abuse imo), horribly defective immigration policies, an intolerance to conflicting opinions in both the private and political sphere, downright discriminatory statements from politicians towards native Swedes (Mona Sahlin -.-), downright refusal to cooperate with a major political party (i.e. not respecting the wish of the electorate), and now things like this.

No wonder people are growing increasingly discontent with the government..