Priaml Spirits, what do?

I've just been storing them up, got 4k now. I don't think there's anything in 6.2 new so is savage blood still the way to go with these?

If the Priaml Spirit last for more than 4 hours seek medical attention immediately...

Couldn't resist, honestly I have no idea and am mainly "tagging" this thread to see if anyone else has a good idea or three.

Watch your profs on the market on your server, determine whether it's more profitable to use them on mats or bloods, make stuff, profit?

So far nothing new for primals in 6.2. Im saving primals currently just for alts and friends who need stuff.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had near 9000 of them, decided to buy some savage bloods and craft alts some 685 gears..

Only thing coming to my mind in 6.2 worthfull for spirits (assuming blood prices will go down) would be primal elements (water/fire/air/(especially)earth)

Deleted
    depends on what u wanna do with them and what professions you have?

for fast cash/profit, now:
    craft weapon upgrade tokens (either smith or scribe, craft the BoPmazs and buy blood from ah, dont trade primals for blood)
    craft trinket tokens

those sell often and with nice profit

long term, keep them and do the same wirh 6.2: (double outcome in 6.2)
    either to boost your main ilvl then or do for profit
    here the same goes as above, weapon and trinket tokens will sell the most

i never trade primals for blood, is a net loss, but its quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    I had near 9000 of them, decided to buy some savage bloods and craft alts some 685 gears..
    I'm holding that off until 6.2 hits. Bloods will be cheaper on the vendor and the upgrades themselves are going to be cheaper.

I tend to buy Sorcerous elements with them because I always seem to be running out of them and earth/air are 60-75g a piece. With gear upgrades taking 30-40 of them, and bags taking 10 I'm always using them faster than they come it.

Savage blood it is for me then.

Though may consider the sorcerous earth, I have 1000 hexweave I'm not using now so bags are an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Savage blood it is for me then.

Though may consider the sorcerous earth, I have 1000 hexweave I'm not using now so bags are an option.
    Or if you have 3 alchemists who are churning out the catalysts, you can always use them to transmute any sorcerous elements you want .

Do not spend them yet. Wait until next patch. The price of Savage Blood, and I think most other things, from the Spirit vendor will be going down.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.