Exclamation Razer Double Click

Hi there, i've had a couple of these and it started with the first one, and after installing an addon, Bartender to be exact (Though i did install a few on that day)
    Razer Naga 2014- Macbook Pro 2011 (That could be the problem right there) But even on just a down click it would double click or even triple click making things really really annoying, this would/does happen in and out of game.
    I uninstalled, reinstalled the drivers, even opened the original mouse to clean the clicker thingies, resulting in this new Razer Naga i have, still 2014.
    But nothing has changed, does anyone know which add ons this mouse conflicts with aside from bartender (I don't use it anymore)

Cheers for any feedback and i appreciate your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a common hardware issue with Nagas that I've had twice already. I'm trying out the logitech equivalent right now and seeing if it experiences the same thing. Nothing you can do about it except buy a new mouse or get it swapped under warranty.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can put a drop of oil or something in the mouse if you open it up, I used to do that with my old one and it fixed it. There should be a video or something on how to do it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

If your handy with a soldering iron you could replace the switches.
    If done this 2 times but after having bought 2 razer naga and having fixed the dubble click issue 3x + replaced a cable and removing a broken off weight i trashed it all.
    My logitech mouse still works and it has had allot more work hours + beeing used on travel aka thrown into bags and banged around.

Atm i use the logitech G602 it's wireless but doesn't eat batteries.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

This happens to me every now and then. A quick burst of canned air between the mouse buttons solves the problem. Probably just gunk build-up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have the the even more rarer weight in the mouse breaks off inside of the mouse before. I ended up opening the mouse and duck taping it in place so it would not rattle around.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    You can put a drop of oil or something in the mouse if you open it up, I used to do that with my old one and it fixed it. There should be a video or something on how to do it.

My favorite but probably better ways to do it
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |