Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Where I work (a mobile gaming company) we consider whales people that spend over 250$ and super whales those that spend over 1000$. There's something about a mega whale but they haven't figured out where the limit is yet.

So what kind of whale are you OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Where I work (a mobile gaming company) we consider whales people that spend over 250$ and super whales those that spend over 1000$. There's something about a mega whale but they haven't figured out where the limit is yet.

So what kind of whale are you OP?
    Hmm, super whale you say.

There's nothing left on the store to buy to reach $1000, though.

Looks like I'm buying $500 worth of Stimpacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've bought more skins than I originally planned, but some of them are just too awesome not to pass up. Not going to buy everything, but I always look forward to the weekly 50% off on skins. Finally I got Angel Valla, which is just gorgeous. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    That's what separates sharks from whales. Welcome to the shark club.
    RAWR OM NOM NOM delicious skins...

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Then you two must be living under a rock. It was on sale last week.
    Either you're mixing up Countess Kerrigan and Vampire Hunter Valla... or I am :P

I guess I bought it and forgot! That's what happens when I don't own the hero I buy the skin for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I've bought more skins than I originally planned, but some of them are just too awesome not to pass up. Not going to buy everything, but I always look forward to the weekly 50% off on skins. Finally I got Angel Valla, which is just gorgeous. XD
    Only problem is going to be chosing between Angelic and Vampire Hunter when that one goes on sale!

Also, I feel like the gold tint is awesome, the second tint is okay but the third is too similar to the second (like, a few things go blue->purple). Minor complaints though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I congratulate you for doing this, which means it gives blizz more incentive to make the rest of the game free for everyone who desires not to pay for it.

Btw I used money on the game so it ofc does not count towards me.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

7+ Year Old Account
    The thing that gets me is mounts. I had to buy every freaking bundle just for the mount that only comes with it. Like the tiger mount that was only around for the chinese new year bundle with lili and chen. Didn't really care too much for the skins it had. I just wanted that mount....

Can't wait for the mech spider!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

So now that you have every hero (you said everything, so I suppose that includes skins as well?), what are you going to do? Are you just going to continue doing quests in quick match; are you moving up onto ranked play (which requires at least 10 heroes) or what?

7+ Year Old Account
    There will be more heroes and skins coming. It will be never ending.
    Eventually he will reach mega whale, then ultra whale, then super saiyan whale, until eventually he reaches type 5 Kardashev whale.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    So now that you have every hero (you said everything, so I suppose that includes skins as well?), what are you going to do? Are you just going to continue doing quests in quick match; are you moving up onto ranked play (which requires at least 10 heroes) or what?
    I do the quests because I still need gold for master skins. I have no interest in ranked, I just enjoy casual quick matches honestly.

But I don't really stick to one hero I constantly switch it up, so it's cool to have a sick skin on everyone. I don't even really like all the skins, but out of principle I want to give Blizzard $ because I enjoy this game a lot (and remove my whale money from WoW). I'll likely also have a stimpack active constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    There will be more heroes and skins coming. It will be never ending.
    Eventually he will reach mega whale, then ultra whale, then super saiyan whale, until eventually he reaches type 5 Kardashev whale.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    I congratulate you for doing this, which means it gives blizz more incentive to make the rest of the game free for everyone who desires not to pay for it.

Btw I used money on the game so it ofc does not count towards me.
    Yes, I like the F2P model a lot. It's good for everyone involved imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    We need a gif of a whale transforming into super saiyan. Someone, get on this.

Picked up the Martian Gazlowe and Super Sonya today to make sure I still have everything.

I wonder if Blizzard is laughing at the negative feedback I gave when I cancelled WoW. "Lol we don't even care you aren't paying us $15/mo for WoW because you just dropped like 3 years sub worth of money on HotS."

im not overspending, ive bought skins if ive liked them, I think id be getting the bikini stitches, PROVIDED, they actually make stitches usable again.

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    im not overspending, ive bought skins if ive liked them, I think id be getting the bikini stitches, PROVIDED, they actually make stitches usable again.
    By usable you mean OP as all fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    By usable you mean OP as all fuck?
    Dude, why won't this stitches die? We keep 4v1'in him, and he just walks away!!

No I mean provided they don't make him as floppy as a wet noodle anymore, he needs small buffs to his tankyness, everything else about him now is fine imo.

Yeah they nerfed his regen, but imo they nerfed it a BIT too hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    The thing that gets me is mounts. I had to buy every freaking bundle just for the mount that only comes with it. Like the tiger mount that was only around for the chinese new year bundle with lili and chen. Didn't really care too much for the skins it had. I just wanted that mount....

Can't wait for the mech spider!!!!
    I agree about the mounts being a bit ridiculously priced because of them being tied to bundles. I already have quite a few of them, but there's no way that I am going to spend tons of money on a bundle just to get a mount (I'm looking at you, beta key bundle). It also annoys me how they have already removed a couple of mounts so that they are no longer available and that was in freaking closed alpha for crying out loud.

They really need to make the mounts priced like they are in the weekly sales for Hero skins. I can understand having a couple of exclusive mounts, but really, this is a bit ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Also, I feel like the gold tint is awesome, the second tint is okay but the third is too similar to the second (like, a few things go blue->purple). Minor complaints though.
    Agreed, but I personally like the second tint just because it fits my theme of having "cold" coloured Heroes. I just find some colours more appealing than others. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Stitches is one of the best tanks in the game right now. He's definitely worth playing.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2015-05-30 at 02:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I don't know, but the SECOND it does I'm grabbing Countess Kerrigan, if only for that bat mount!
    Countess Kerrigan is on sale next week again bee tee dubs.

http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/forum...0947?page=2#21