Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    EDIT: Doesnt work in Raid instance so nvm

weird idea here.. What about Touch of the Void, the new Heirloom trinket.. I heard it does about 20k DPS by itself, it has a 2 min CD.. Is there a possibility that this trinket might be BiS for Gorefiend? I mean its basically 40k DPS during the feast stage.. The latest I can try out my idea is on Friday, wondering if anyone might want to give it a shot :P
    Last edited by mmoce6b0631126; 2015-08-24 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ariassh View Post
    EDIT: Doesnt work in Raid instance so nvm

weird idea here.. What about Touch of the Void, the new Heirloom trinket.. I heard it does about 20k DPS by itself, it has a 2 min CD.. Is there a possibility that this trinket might be BiS for Gorefiend? I mean its basically 40k DPS during the feast stage.. The latest I can try out my idea is on Friday, wondering if anyone might want to give it a shot :P
    can't be used in raids

I just got HC Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia and wanted to use that trinkket with Seed normal WF. But when i look at the askmrrobot, they say that there are 4 other trinket ( HC ) that are better. So is Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia BiS or not?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I just got HC Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia and wanted to use that trinkket with Seed normal WF. But when i look at the askmrrobot, they say that there are 4 other trinket ( HC ) that are better. So is Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia BiS or not?
    Askmrrobot has never been good when it comes to trinkets. You should always have DSI equipped.

The only way DSI could be better for balance druids would be if it's proc was on use.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    AMR, as with Icy Veins uses simple patchwerk sim results to rank gear with no critical thought / parsing of data involved. While this is okay for gear that only features flat stats (or stat bonuses that can be averaged out into flat stats) it really doesn't work for trinkets and stuff with unique procs.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    The only way DSI could be better for balance druids would be if it's proc was on use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alame View Post
    AMR, as with Icy Veins uses simple patchwerk sim results to rank gear with no critical thought / parsing of data involved. While this is okay for gear that only features flat stats (or stat bonuses that can be averaged out into flat stats) it really doesn't work for trinkets and stuff with unique procs.
    Thanks for the answers.....

Deleted
    Sorry if this has been asked previously guys but I didn't wanna go through 30 pages. My question is on what fight should I use normal sethe over chipped soul prism? Atm I'm thinking none but I guess maybe hellfire assualt? Heroic sethe isn't dropping for me but when it does should I use that on any fights over prism?

Thanks in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    Iskar trinket is crap for moonkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedan View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked previously guys but I didn't wanna go through 30 pages. My question is on what fight should I use normal sethe over chipped soul prism? Atm I'm thinking none but I guess maybe hellfire assualt? Heroic sethe isn't dropping for me but when it does should I use that on any fights over prism?

Thanks in advance
    Definitely not. Prism is quite strong for us.

Another trinket question:

I have CSP, heroic DSI, heroic Gaze and Mythic Prophecy of Fear. What trinkets do I use?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally would use dsi, pof for the int, but realistically a hc seed would beat pof hands down.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    I've been really low on freetime these days so I havent been able to test much out, what is better to pair with DSI for single target fights?
    Normal SoC for either Mythic Darmac's, Heroic Unbliking Gaze of Seethe or Mythic Blackiron Micro on fights like Iron Reaver, Kormrok and Zakun.
    Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerthag View Post
    I've been really low on freetime these days so I havent been able to test much out, what is better to pair with DSI for single target fights?
    Normal SoC for either Mythic Darmac's, Heroic Unbliking Gaze of Seethe or Mythic Blackiron Micro on fights like Iron Reaver, Kormrok and Zakun.
    Thanks!
    Out of those I would go with Mythic Darmac's. Normal SoC has low proc rate, Gaze is crap for moonkins and when it comes to Micro vs Darmac I would say haste is bit more usefull than multi tho here the difference isn't that big.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilija View Post
    Out of those I would go with Mythic Darmac's. Normal SoC has low proc rate, Gaze is crap for moonkins and when it comes to Micro vs Darmac I would say haste is bit more usefull than multi tho here the difference isn't that big.
    Out of curiosity what about Heroic PoF vs Myth Darmac?

still crap, csp / dsi (wf or hc onward) / mythic irp if you have to using something stronger then mythic darmac.
    Soc for for multitarget bosses of course.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would still go with Darmac. The issue with PoF and Gaze is that they don't proc often enough for moonkins.
    Last edited by Lilija; 2015-09-15 at 08:13 PM.

I would still go with Darmac. The issue with PoF and Gaze is that they don't proc often enough for moonkins.
    PoF it's especially that we don't really have a way of rapidly generating a large number of hits, like Arcane can. Gaze is just underbudget for Moonkins.

sorry for maybe -.- being unclear: PoF still crap!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seikusa View Post
    sorry for maybe -.- being unclear: PoF still crap!
    Nah, it was me ^^ I quotet wrong post :P