Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lili
    Zagara
    Muradin (to date my only level 10)

Though I've kind of gone off playing warriors in QM. Maybe put Sylvanas, Rehgar or Brightwing in instead of Mura.

Hmm, lately I could probably throw Abathur in there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

1. Illidan
    2. Anub'Arak
    3. Valla

Tassadar
    Zeratul
    Irrelevant

Glory to the Xel'naga.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

1. Adorbathur
    2. Cyb'arak
    3. LiLi

but to be honest, i play Abathur when given the chance 90% of the time so i guess the two others don't count that much.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

1. Murky
    2. Abathur
    3. Gazlowe

1. Abathur. I am an absolute monster with him, with hero damage and takedowns left and right if our team has good assassins. The patch - minus the bug - made Abathur so much more powerful with his improved ranges and damage, it was just enough to take him from "novelty hero" status to actually being pretty scary. Double Symbiote at the end of the game is downright ludicrous sometimes with the amount of damage it can throw out.
    I can't even put him on par with any other hero, he's really the main reason I play this game over other MOBA games. The ability to basically take yourself out of the game and take the role of an "empowered observer" is amazing. His skillcap is practically nonexistent because he can be anywhere, doing anything at any given time.

2. Kael'thas. I know he's new, but he's pretty much everything I wanted in a mage hero in HotS. He's a direct counter and in fact a giant "fuck you" from Blizzard to Deathball strategies and everyone who hates them should be rooting for this guy and playing him whenever they can because be punishes Deathball quickly and brutally. His potential for damage is terrifying but he needs the opportunity to line up.

3. Illidan. This guy is just a blast to play, I really don't know what else to say about him. IMO he may be the best-designed hero I've ever seen in a MOBA as far as fun is concerned, leaping around the battlefield and being a nightmare for enemy assassins feels amazing, and while only one is really particularly good for competitive play, both of his ults are ridiculously satisfying to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    3. Illidan. This guy is just a blast to play, I really don't know what else to say about him. IMO he may be the best-designed hero I've ever seen in a MOBA as far as fun is concerned, leaping around the battlefield and being a nightmare for enemy assassins feels amazing, and while only one is really particularly good for competitive play, both of his ults are ridiculously satisfying to use.
    The Hunt across the map to finish a fleeing enemy... love it.

Illidan, Sylvanas and Lili
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Gazlowe is my current favorite. Pushing is fun with him and the patched lazer beam works nicely.

Angelic Valla takes second place. Bought the skin last week, since it somehow has a profound effect on my enjoyment of the character.

I've grown tired of Tychus after playing multiple games with him, but he's still in third place.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The Hunt across the map to finish a fleeing enemy... love it.
    Often a distracting play, I do this all the time to newer Illidans. Can often make or break a team fight.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'd struggle to rank Kael'thas, Sylvanas and Tyrande. I enjoy all of them so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Deleted
    1. Nova
    2. Sylvanas
    3. Brightwing
    Malfurion and Gazlowe were also close contenders for 3rd.
    Also buying Abathur next so he might end up on this list before long.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Anub"arak
    2. Tyrael
    3. Malfurion

I really wish they would just redo Diablo, his kit is seriously fucking horrible.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

1. Gazlowe
    2. Lili
    3. Stitches

valla
    falstad
    jaina

I've really been loving Sylvanas lately. Amazing poke and waveclear, giving her a very easy time keeping a lane 1v2 which greatly increases your odds of winning soloqueue games, and surprisingly decent hero damage as long as you take envenom to help with your burst. Also the movement speed on withering fire talent plus banshees make her pretty damn mobile and slippery. Her ulti is powerful enough that it can turn the tides and is pretty easy to use even though the detonation can be interrupted if you get ccd.

In the right hands I have found her to be very effective for performing well and getting good winrates in soloqueue in this no MMR environment we are in atm. Very solid and functional hero with a lot of meter padding potential which statistically helps your winrates. Once MMR starts meaning something though I suspect she won't be as useful since she is very squishy and pretty easy to shut down by skilled teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im fairly new to the game only level 12 atm with 3 heroes to my name lol so most of mine are on free rotation but so far i think my best are.

1: Kerrigan
    2: Li-Li
    3: Raynor

Valla to me is the worst i cant play her right at all and that stupid dash move is the biggest waste of time ever,it does barely fuck all and helps even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfstan View Post
    I really wish they would just redo Diablo, his kit is seriously fucking horrible.
    Agreed. Thoroughly disappointing hero for me.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I've really been loving Sylvanas lately. Amazing poke and waveclear, giving her a very easy time keeping a lane 1v2 which greatly increases your odds of winning soloqueue games, and surprisingly decent hero damage as long as you take envenom to help with your burst. Also the movement speed on withering fire talent plus banshees make her pretty damn mobile and slippery. Her ulti is powerful enough that it can turn the tides and is pretty easy to use even though the detonation can be interrupted if you get ccd.

In the right hands I have found her to be very effective for performing well and getting good winrates in soloqueue in this no MMR environment we are in atm. Very solid and functional hero with a lot of meter padding potential which statistically helps your winrates. Once MMR starts meaning something though I suspect she won't be as useful since she is very squishy and pretty easy to shut down by skilled teams.
    Uhm, MMR is active? Sylvanas is a top tier pick in competitive.

1. Tassadar

2. Gazlowe

3. ETC
    Twas brillig