Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Hopeful for 23rd, but starting to seem unlikely.~

They even had a Timewalking feature like "Go back to Arcatraz on the 26-28th!" and it was removed.

They probably aren't even sure at this point, so why commit to a date?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

They even had a Timewalking feature like "Go back to Arcatraz on the 26-28th!" and it was removed.

Maybe they planned to fix things this week, but E3 happened and majority of dev team went there. (not only Starcraft and Heroes of the Storm ones)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    Maybe they planned to fix things this week, but E3 happened and majority of dev team went there. (not only Starcraft and Heroes of the Storm ones)
    E3 isnt an unplanned event. E3 was bound to happen. We all know when E3 was set to happen - so did they. So, they would have planned around that already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    That's not how this works. There's a few that went because they were allowed to, the rest stayed and is working on finishing the products.

If you go by common cooperate practice it's that only 20% of an entire team is allowed to take a leave at the same time, to ensure productivity.

Knowing that WoW has nearly 200 devs (that doesn't include the devs from other projects which also help on wow projects), they have enough.

Not to mention that Ion stayed home, and he's the main dev behind balancing and tuning in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Those tests were not to test mythic, those tests were to fk with class balance, gruul did not need another round of testing lol.
    They were to test the changed mechanics on mythic. And no it wasn't for class balance because that happened with the 6.1 patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

With E3 going on, most eyes are on that event, so from a marketing pov, it's a disaster to announce the patch date right now, they'll announce it right after it ends or maybe on Monday. Or they could possibly be waiting for the ptr build that comes after E3 is finished, and then decide on that. Either way, it's going to be announced pretty late this time.

With the pvp season ending announced they kinda gave you the minimal 2 week warning, even without the mentioned ending date.

So in theory, they can just drop the patch and trailer on the 23rd without further warning ahead.

- - - Updated - - -

See guys. Don't bet against me on patch dates. Been right since Cataclysm

Trailer is out - 23rd will be the release date

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a suprise!!! Oh wait. :P

Deleted
    I dont want to say i told you,but i told you.

Deleted
    Why is this thread still a thing? Nobody said it would be the 23rd before Blizzard basically showed us their intention, everyone just aped that (myself included). It's now confirmed, time to start talking about raids and dungeons again

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    Anyone that had played the PTR will know that class balance is far off being close to release. I'm pretty sure they will miss their target of the 23rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    I'm not sure you understand just how many issues there are on the PTR at the moment. I mean, there are class trinkets that still literally don't trigger any combat-log events.

It's not release-ready and unless they're working around the clock it won't be release-ready by the 23rd, either. If they push it out on the 23rd it'll be with fundamentally broken trinkets on live servers, to not even speak of the heinous state of class balance where specs like Elemental are literally 25% or more behind Arcane and the other top specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Well it's tuesday here. not eveyone lives where you live mr political correct.

i accept your apology.

Doesnt matter though. wont be this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Yeah so i was a few hours off. big fucking deal. still wont be 23rd. so you can keep dreaming.
    hi guize howsit goin
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    The release date is set, and this is just going to devolve into people quoting other people with "I told you so". Closing.