Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    But it is the usual cource of action o.O

There is really nothing anybody could do to stir this shit up anymore then the involving partys already do see the new york times article.
    No matter how far fetched it will get blamed on the other side.
    I'm talking about the guy who got the actual infraction, not the article.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I'm talking about the guy who got the actual infraction, not the article.
    Why is it useless? Redundant maybe but this is literally what happened according to the new york times.

They got out of their way to blame it on Israel the prediciton was spot on.

I assume they were practicing in town? Seems like they could've went out into the desert.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I assume they were practicing in town? Seems like they could've went out into the desert.
    Unless it was a left over israeli bomb from last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    When they say the words "training camp", they usually mean the apartments they share with their families and friends. Also, safety is for infidels.
    • Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
      Fashion magazines not trying to appeal to men is misogyny.
    • lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Training camp for what?
    Just regular children's activity around there I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Unless it was a left over israeli bomb from last summer.
    if it was a left over bomb, wtf are they playing at letting civilians near it/within blast range of it, and why the fuck has it not been disarmed/removed before now.

"left over Isreali bomb" is such a convenient excuse to cover up a suicide bomb/missile firing gone wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    if it was a left over bomb, wtf are they playing at letting civilians near it/within blast range of it, and why the fuck has it not been disarmed/removed before now.

"left over Isreali bomb" is such a convenient excuse to cover up a suicide bomb/missile firing gone wrong
    Same thought.
    P.S.
    That infraction, just... arghhhhhh. I think I know who did it.
    HOW can you NOT discuss moderation seeing this? Yes, sure, report to higher ups, but that is not transparent...

Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    the violence will never end in this part of the world. gotta love religion!
    Not really religion, leftist and nationalists in palestine hated and fought against israel in the past. Now it is all about hamas though.

This whole thing seems weird to us because we never had to fight over land. Borders did not change much in the world since the end of world war 2. It seems like borders were always that way for us.
    Last edited by Maximus Testiculos; 2015-05-17 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post

It's convenient sure but that doesn't mean it true or false. As far as letting people near it I take it you have never been there.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Is the bolded part not possible?
    Is that possibility relevant to my point?