Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    People only think about themselves. Mythic is much more important to the game than the other difficulties. Mythic raiders and gladiator players are a strong part of the community, they are the people who advertise the game, they are the people that make guides and that new players look forward too. What is wow without challenging content? just a Facebook game where you collect mounts and pets and talk shit on the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    People only think about themselves. Mythic is much more important to the game than the other difficulties. Mythic raiders and gladiator players are a strong part of the community, they are the people who advertise the game, they are the people that make guides and that new players look forward too. What is wow without challenging content? just a Facebook game where you collect mounts and pets and talk shit on the chat.
    Yes, yes, yes, but you're not getting it. If Average Joe can't kill the hardest boss within his 3 pull attention span, how is he supposed to flex his epeen?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Explain how this improves the game for you.
    He gets to feel one stage less inferior.
    Thread winner right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s