Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    I just love when people are talking about full-time raiding guilds = best guilds

yes they raid 16 hours a day but does that really make them best? should we really focus on what they are doing?

i do seriously not see any great logs from many of top 10 guilds players. except for when they are the only ones downing bosses and having mono logs. like ofc will method with 100 percentile logs when they are the only one downing a boss but skill wise i wouldn't say that they are all "the best"
    There are a lot of factors you are missing though, first they are doing things very undergeared, so they have to push out what they can.
    You have not thought about them split running on farm, so that their alts are not super undergeared and can use them during next tier progress.
    They are very often swapping classes, and idk if they are padding.
    with that said though they will never be the highest dpsing/healing players in the world, the thing is that they are within top 5% best players with commitment and ability to play 16 hours a day for 2 weeks straight once/twice a year.
    Also checking Viklund from method his last logs was from march 25th, on gruul he still has a rank 34 with 694 ilvl, compared to the rank 1 which has 703 ilvl and killed the boss in 40 seconds less than him, thus more damage during opener and such.

While it is not a statement that they are the best, they really don't give out enough information about themselves to make up your mind wheter or not they are the best.

The problem is the lack of deep statistical analysis. Someone with knowledge of an encounter and a spec can sit down, look at the logs, and judge far better how that player did than the raw metrics show. This is what Warcraft Logs' "Problems" section is supposed to address - the lack of deep analysis within the raw metrics.

I just love when people are talking about full-time raiding guilds = best guilds

yes they raid 16 hours a day but does that really make them best? should we really focus on what they are doing?

i do seriously not see any great logs from many of top 10 guilds players. except for when they are the only ones downing bosses and having mono logs. like ofc will method with 100 percentile logs when they are the only one downing a boss but skill wise i wouldn't say that they are all "the best"

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

Deleted

2/10 troll bait

Fire! Lot's of fire!

I am very interested to see what they're going to do with Mythic Archimonde.

Phase 3: The Twisting Nether:
    When Archimonde reaches 40% health remaining, he transcends. All of his enemies are drawn helplessly into the Twisting Nether, an endless, chaotic space from which few have ever returned... (Mythic)

We'll have to see if this will be any cool. The Twisting Nether where you go in and kill adds normally looks extremely cool.

Edit: much cool