Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'd smuggle a lot of weed (would it be smuggling if it's "legal" for me ? ) and make my living off of that.

Deleted
    Insult stupid and annoying people all I want. Heck I'd prolly take a flight to the US just to tell some of those Blizzard types what I think of them.

Mmmm, i will steal things of the stores, i mean, i will not steal all the things or something like that i will (example) go to the gamestore and take 3 games i want and leave, in the bookstore 6 books, in the supermarket the food i need, not all the food i want, steal but with moderation, thinking what i need or want and good manners, not greed.

Or Print money like a bastard to buy everything what i want and help people, build things, etc.
    Last edited by Baneador; 2015-05-16 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Print money that I can use legally, essentially make myself rich. I would improve my standard of living, my loved ones standard of living and buy endless amounts of gold/gems/crystals and such for cell phone games

2. Make it so taxes do not apply to me, as a Canadian taxes aren't exactly that nice >_>

Lastly I would likely try to organize a charity that uses food that food stores get rid of on a daily basis. I would make sure the food is inspected and as long as it is still healthy and edible I would have those foods collected and used to help feed the homeless and the poor. Basically just try and do whatever possible to stop stores from wasting food.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Id do the "Office Space" hack, only correctly, and put it on every bank for a year or so. Then use the billions to fund my own sci/tech research company. All the patens would be open source. That is, the company would own them but anyone could use them.

Any money made would go back to the employees and R&D.
    Soooo, what if I could create a doomsdaydevice out of your sci/tech companies research?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would kill anyone, who possess any kind of narcotics (including hash)..

Drugs are baaaaad, mkay..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Shove cigarettes down the throats of smokers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Go rape some 10/10 womyn
    And this is why we have laws.

The better the society, the less law there will be. In Heaven there will be no law, and the lion will lie down with the lamb. The values of an unjust society will reflect themselves in an unjust law. The worse the society, the more law there will be. In Hell there will be nothing but law, and due process will be meticulously observed.
    -Grant Gilmore

Humanely put out of their misery religious fundamentalists, nationalists, racists, anti-vaxxers and the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I'd print myself enough money whenever necessary. Inflation isn't an issue when printing ridiculously low amounts like that. That's about it.
    Hell.. name yourself after a bank, and you won't even be breaking any laws.