Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

unannounced feature

unannounced / secret feature brought up, again. sounds like it will drop a bigger bomb than tokens. always seemed to interest or bother him.

glad someone keeps asking that because i think it was called a 'big' feature at one point so it's sure to rustle some jimmies.
    Last edited by strax; 2015-05-16 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Yeah for sure, 120k... I can buy a full Hellfire boost for 120k gold...
    It's as plain as day.. they would like to see more people buy their gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Gdcotton View Post
    So to the rich go the easy gearing alts then I guess...lol. Blizzard and their incredible bullshit goldsinks on everything now a days. Oh, you want a mount? 150,000g to this vendor! Oh you want that one piece of gear replaced with something decent to BRF Normal/heroic? 20,000g! Your faction lost a mount contest? 100,000g for you! -_-....
    Your chicken little scenario might have a chance of coming true if it wasn't for the fact the Apexis gear was always considered garbage. Stop looking at the price for a second and look at what they slapped on the gear for stats.

Then again, that never stopped people from buying the poorly-itemized BoEs I list on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Yeah for sure, 120k... I can buy a full Hellfire boost for 120k gold...
    It's as plain as day.. they would like to see more people buy their gold...
    yup - next tier we will just see those on blizzard store cause why bother pretending anymore

its completly utterly retarded move - clear sign to players - you are lat to game ? well spend 60-80 $ and viola catch up gear for you (with ultra shitty stats cause lo-versatility)

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Gold -> Apexis epics = Real money -> Apexis epics = Even more P2W.

Isn't the WoW token just great?
    It's barely "p2w" because:

-Apexis gear is only 6 slots
    -It only goes up to level 675, which is far below 6.2's raid tier

Cry some moar.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why would it be P2W people? 6.2 gear will literally outshine 675

10+ Year Old Account
    40k for one item that has low ilvl? That's waaaay too much

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    "As always, keep in mind that PTR prices are not final until they are live."
    Yes we always keep that in mind. Also forums may have an impact on ptr and future changes. So people wanna point out the things that they wanted to be changed.

15+ Year Old Account
    ahahha ghostcrawler isnt having fun in LOL? because this is his first interview that he is licking blizzard rofl.

Deleted
    Oh goodie more game time for me. Buy them Tokens dudes. Best (legal) gold farmer at your service and your AH's anywhere.

Deleted
    introduce wow tokens.....money for gold.

Change gear to be bought for gold.

Pay to fucking win.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post

Pay to fucking win.
    You are too dense to know that's not how it works.. lol

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-17 at 08:04 PM.

Felblight not purchasable with Primal Spirits... Well, I've been saving them for nothing, then. Time to go spend the 4k spirits I have saved up, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Felblight not purchasable with Primal Spirits... Well, I've been saving them for nothing, then. Time to go spend the 4k spirits I have saved up, I guess.
    That would be way too easy to level your gear up if they allowed them to be bought from PS. Or at least not right away

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post

Pay to fucking win.
    Win what exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    You are too dense to know that's not how it works.. lol
    my comment was facetious but nm

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcoffin View Post
    Win what exactly?
    People think because they're making Apexis gear bought with gold and the introduction to WoW tokens, they can buy their way to win.. lol

When, A - That gear is already outdated on most people's played characters
    And, B - You could've already bought gold from Gold websites long before the token came out

Plus gear don't make you win anything

15+ Year Old Account
    BoEs from BRF cost less than 20k lol, did they expect ppl to dish out 120k for an newly dinged alt?
    Even if im rich, id rather do LFR for a week than pay 120k

For u knobheads yelling P2W, P2W means u can buy stuff that makes u stronger than u can get in game, buying an passive buff from store that gives u +5% dmg/HP would be P2W, buying gear thats lower than normal Hellfire is not P2W lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very curious to know how many people geared up with all Apexis gear since the beginning of the expansion. I was never interested in doing those daily if I did 1 or 2 that was it, and I did them because I had some friends that were doing them but after that I went my own way on gearing up, doing mostly dungeons.

You can buy a 90, you can buy tokens for gold, gold can buy you upgraded heirlooms for optimal leveling and when you hit 100 you can buy gear that'll get you ilvl high enough to skip ilvl gating

The cash shop has become a hideous blob that's consuming the game and no one is doing anything because they're too busy arguing about what color the blob is