Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd eat fish fingers and custard all day.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wishbone346 View Post
    The correct answer to this question is "become a superhero". I've got an ego though so I'd have to go the Iron Man route and reveal myself to the world so I could be praised by everyone and be a celebrity for beating up bad guys.

Of course I'd spend a couple centuries training myself mentally and physically beforehand. Don't need to be going all "Kickass" and stuff.
    What if there'd be no people left to praise you in a couple of centuries?

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    Could you live without eating/drinking? Would you be able to get a haircut?
    You are not immortal, so you cannot live without food/water.
    You can tolerate the absence of food/water to a much greater extent compared to a normal human.
    You also require sleep, however again, you can tolerate the lack of sleep to a much greater extent.

I would try everything I could. I would walk around the world, learning new languages, experiencing humanity(or lack there of) from every perspective I could. Before I did that I'd put whatever money I could in a savings account, any money I made also sending it there if I didn't need it to live. After that, I have no idea, it would entirely depend on how that trip would change my personality, with the amount of knowledge one could gain, strength from all that exercise, and personal power of people you've met (come on some one would notice you walking around the world with the way media is) I could become a driving force for just about anything, the possibilities are endless. On the other hand so are the chances you could be captured and used as a lab rat I suppose. Doesn't matter how strong you get, someone can always build a stronger cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    You can tolerate the absence of food/water to a much greater extent compared to a normal human.
    You also require sleep, however again, you can tolerate the lack of sleep to a much greater extent.
    That sucks. I foresee myself doing mass amounts of overtime because I'm different. I would need to petition congress to get some kind of special minority protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would start by making ridiculous bets on doing insane things that should kill me, but don't so I get tons of money in. Then I would fade into obscurity with my wealth and start hoarding knowledge for a few decades before reemerging to start building a shadow empire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    I'd eat fish fingers and custard all day.
    And dance.

Oh, hi.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are unable to be physically wounded through any means, you can still feel pain.
    You are unaffected by disease, and you never get sick.
    You are not immortal, but you age exceptionally slow, measured in millennia.
    You are not inherently strong, but the strength you gain does not fade.
    You are not inherently smart, but the knowledge you gain does not fade.
    You are not limited in your personal growth.
    (you can become infinitely strong, and infinitely smart, but not without normal effort)

Only you know of your abilities, and are innately aware of them when you reach 21 years of age.

Do you tell anyone?
    What do you do with your life?
    Become deadpool, hear voices, fuck shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

What do you mean "if you were"? I am invincible!

I don't know, it feels like a lonely life, I guess I could learn enough medicine and stuff to research my power and then find the right people around the world to share the gift?

Deleted
    hmm, I would probably just learn everything there is to learn first and then start going all "offensive" on the bad in the world. If I can feel pain and still need food/water then if I get caught they could torture me for generations. At least if I hit every book ever made and turn myself into a living super computer I could perhaps find ways to work on my weaknesses.

Deleted
    Eat a sandwich

I'd love me a sandwich

I'm assuming this means I would also still require oxygen, yes? If so, an exit bag would remain functional.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would lift so hard!

15+ Year Old Account
    Travel the world, spending considerable amounts of time living in various cultures (since I age slowly). After that, I'd want to work on an education that would qualify me to either work on space travel propulsion or marine biology. Might join the military professionally for a while before the education though, would make an awesome ranger with those powers.

Destroy all other human life on Earth by any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to say go skydiving without the parachute....but I still feel pain, and falling several thousand metres is going to hurt a lot. I'd probably die from the pain itself even though I don't get injured.

Probably just play WoW all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably use it for my personal gain for as long as possible without being discovered. But if I did I would probably target and kill any and all world leaders and demonstrate through my own means my massive superiority, I would recruit my own guard and core group of followers something like disciples totally dedicated and built from there. Then build an army and kill anybody that disagreed with me or my one world global domination.

That's if I'm indestructible and my power and strength could only grow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I would lift so hard!
    Pfft amateur I'd be bench pressing bulldozers if my strength only keeps getting better.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Begin assassinating the people who need assassinating.
    When they realise what you are doing someone will cast you in a block on concrete or something...for millenia. Sounds like a good plot for a movie.

Deleted
    had join the beau and be the "don't care i go in now and attack"