Garrisons give players reason to log in for a short time.

''Garrisons give players reason to log in for a short time when they wouldn't have had any reason to log before. '' Quoting the Developer Interview

So what you are saying, theres no reason to log into our game much more, but you have garrison so you feel that you have to log on atleast.

That is a very shitty model. There should always be a reason to log onto your game, for fun.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, you misunderstood him. His point was, previously, if you only had 10--30min, you couldn't log in as you couldn't do anything in that time frame. Now if you have that time, you can log in to do stuff in that short period of time.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    No, you misunderstood him. His point was, previously, if you only had 10--30min, you couldn't log in as you couldn't do anything in that time frame. Now if you have that time, you can log in to do stuff in that short period of time.
    Was there an actual interview where he explained more than what is just written? Video and all

Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    Was there an actual interview where he explained more than what is just written? Video and all
    I think you are hearing what you want to hear or are simply twisting words around, as I read and understood it the same way Darksoldierr did.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/05/14/de...zard/view-all/ for full interview, the question you're looking for is just below the picture of the draenei in her garrison
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.