Hilarious (WoW) PvP Moments

Share your hilarious moments in WoW PvP?

---------

As a Feral Druid in a random BG I leaped at a mounted hunter but due to server lag was not able to Rake (stun) him, what that does is daze him but I stay stealthed...as I was about to turn around and leave he dismounts and Feigns Death...As I laughed so hard proceeded to kill him as he stayed in Feign Death!!

Gotta love the average WoW PvP Huntard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in cataclysm I was leveling a priest when at some point I decided to do a BG, Arathi Basin. I went to Lumber Mill to Mind Control some suckers off of the cliff. So I saw this juicy victim. I started casting Mind Control and was about to jump him off the edge when he trinkets right before I press space bar and jump off of the cliff myself as I was fairly close to the edge myself.

I wasn't even mad. I laughed out loud for a good 1-2 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hilarous one. About a year ago i was in TB to turn in a quest when i saw a Alliance Raidgroup standing on the Highest Pillar, summonung the last members and preparing to Kill Bloodhoof. Flew up there, dismounted and throwed a glyphed explosive trap right in the middle.

The rest is History

Have to be way back TBC. Still my favorite moment, I was on my Dwarf BM hunter with my pet bear. Back when pets were insanely OP. He had like 20k armor, 3x my HP, 90% resistance to all elements and 75% aoe damage reduction. To make it brief, the horde were raiding sentinel hill in westfall. A few of my guildies were there leveling alts and brought it up over chat. I went over and hid behind the stump near the lumber mill. made it so i could see what was going on but unless you came from behind or the sides you couldn't see me. Sent my bear around chasing and killing all the horde, had a rogue sneaking up behind me, tried to sap me and I popped beastial wrath empowering me and my bear, chased him down with bear as I can see him popping his cd's and sprinting away to survive. I was also a engineer so I fired my Mortar Launcher trinket to max range. Time it perfectly as I sent my bear elsewhere. He/she thought they were safe and out of range and started "lol'ing" back at me when the mortar hit. Undead rogue now dead flipping through the air. Still causes me to laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just yesterday I was in AB, guard duty for Gold Mine.

Not much going on there at the time, so I figured I take a look at my toy box. The selfie thing, I got a while ago, figured I'd try it out, see what it does.

So I'm now in the selfie UI thing, and this rogue saps me. Turned out this doesn't put you back in your combat UI. So I'm smashing all the buttons I can find trying to figure out how to get rid of the selfie thing, while the rogue is capping the flag in a smoke bomb.

Thank fuck I got him at about 90% of the cast, but that freaked me out good!
    Warlock (SL main)

most recent one that comes to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSQHs8mbAbM

all hail reflecting prism

Deleted
    one time years ago in an alt valley I was guarding east frostwolf tower on my hunter. Druid rode through the gates and i shot him a bit saw him target me, then turn to cat form. I mediately ran forward jumping off the tower as I didnt want to have him on top of me on the tower with such limited room to kite. sure enough he pounced and Im stunned in mid air with a kitty behind me. We both drop to the ground and the fall damage killed him. Hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    The day of the 2.0 patch. I pvp'ed with a team in Classic and earned full sets of the leather int and agility Grand Marshal gear, even though feral was a lol-spec at the time. And then... and then... they did the Burning Crusade pre-patch, and completely revamped druids, making balance and catbear tree selections more viable.

In Classic, if you saw any flagged druid, but especially a feral or a balance druid, they were basically faceroll easy KOS for ANY other class. I was used to people trying to farm me, and generally I stayed with my group doing my assigned tasks in BGs. Mostly, I healed unless we had enough other healers that I could go catbear for flag running/capping. I definitely wasn't used to fighting 1-on-1 with other players and killing them on that druid (other toons yes, but not the poor druid).

My first BG that night, I was catbear (back then they were one and the same spec). I rushed LM with some teammates, then went on down towards the farm when nobody showed up at LM. I got to the bottom of the hill, mounted and alone. A Horde player was riding towards me, and stopped about 15 yards away, dismounted and prepared to tag me... then he targeted me and realized I was feral. And he tried to remount and run... and failed. One pounce, two mangles and a bite later, and he was dead. Without getting off a single attack. (Mangle was a TINY bit OP at first... not that I minded.)

Nobody had EVER tried to run from a druid before. Like, ever. Unless we were resto and they were just tired of chasing us in a circle.

Best. Kill. Ever. I laughed for an hour and smiled for days after.

(And best patch ever - you really have no idea what it is to play a fundamentally broken class unless you played a druid in Classic. )

Was playing fire at 85 with a shit ton of twink gear and kill 8 people at their graveyard.

During Dragon Soul patch in Cata, I obtained the heroic tentacle sword on my warrior. Moments like bladestorming mage's mirror images that would spawn 5 tentacles and then proceed to solo the mage were always hilarious.

I've probably written this somewhere here before. I was doing casual rbgs on my WW monk during MoP, and we had a group going after the enemy flag carrier. We engaged the flag carrier group and I decided to sit on one of the healers. After a while, I got him low enough to use Touch of Death, and as I was pressing it, the warrior flag carrier intervened that healer, and received my Touch of Death instead.

Yes, he died from full HP. Monk being a relatively new class back then, nobody had any idea what happened and why he died so fast.
    Last edited by Divinism; 2015-05-17 at 03:18 PM.

On my shaman, baiting people to the edge at LM to throw them off with Thunderstorm.

Same for my druid, funniest one I can remember is an elemental shaman throwing like 3 people off, I typhoon him off after that. I remember once in SSM during MoP while I was gearing my druid, I was guarding the top cart, geared DK comes to try and cap it, I tank him for a while, throw him off the bridge, heal up... By the time he got to the cart I was ready to continue tanking him untill the cart capped.

Or during cata when I went for a ninjacap on lighthouse in BfG, I get it, rest of the team gets WW, I proceed to tank like 5 people until we win. Feral was pretty balanced back then (I was full geared though, unlike most of the players attacking me).

In AV on my rogue I used to distract players off the bridge, didn't work as often as I'd liked though.

Or doing 2s in MoP with my WW. Fresh 90 with mostly just honor gear, some questing gear. Meet all the warrior teams, warrior pops his oneshot macro, I pop ToK (usually on their partner), hilarity ensues.

Deleted
    Funny one from long ago.

A multi person mount bug that occurred when I entered a battleground with some mates.

Other than that, I love thunderstorming people off of edges in battlegrounds. I used to sit on a high cliff, wait for horde to run by on the road below, then use the engineering mind control dish (nowadays belt) to walk them up to where I was standing. As mind control wore off, I'd thunderstorm them into nothingness.

More recently, in Ashran, it's pretty funny to be permanently invisible with the ghost wolf class buff. Especially once you figure out that your companion pet does NOT turn invisible. I would run my landshark or squire through the horde group constantly. Very entertaining. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Share your hilarious moments in WoW PvP?

---------
    In AV: standing on the balcony in Tower Point as a DK and deathgripping unsuspecting victims from the ground to finish them off; If they were poorly geared, they'd go down in 1-3 shots.

In 2v2 there's been many moments where either I have been globalled or have globalled other players within 5 seconds. Always a lol moment there.

IN WG, always loved knocking back those demos when it was doable with elemental shamans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    In AV: standing on the balcony in Tower Point as a DK and deathgripping unsuspecting victims from the ground to finish them off; If they were poorly geared, they'd go down in 1-3 shots.

In 2v2 there's been many moments where either I have been globalled or have globalled other players within 5 seconds. Always a lol moment there.

IN WG, always loved knocking back those demos when it was doable with elemental shamans.
    sorry dude, but you don't global within 5 seconds, you global someone, a global is something like 1 second in most cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    Funny one from long ago.

A multi person mount bug that occurred when I entered a battleground with some mates.
    -snip video-
    That actually made me laugh IRL. I couldn't imagine being in a bg on the opposite side and i see that. I would lose it lol. I wouldn't even try to kill I would just watch and laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    It was a bug, but at the start of the expansion in Ashran a Rogue friend of mine went to use death from above on a flying Druid, and just rocketed away.
    He couldn't kill hearth, use the unstuck option or anything. Had to put a ticket in and get a GM to fix it for him, but he was floating way up in the sky of Ashran just hanging out.
    Was probably the funniest PvP moment I've had in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I was killing a Holy Paladin on my rogue, and they BoP themselves with like 5% health, but then immediately freedom'd, removing the BoP and killing him instantly.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once, a long time ago, in a low level bg, I was at the brink of death, and this Paladin came at me.

I popped everything I had and drain-lifed the shit out of him. From 70 to 0% he went, from 5 to 15% my hp vatiated. It was glorious. :Z

I love it when in arena and you go up to sap a Warrior just for the lols. (He can obviously break it with Berserker Rage) and the Warrior then follows up by instantly trinketing. You then re-sap him and he sits in it while you kill hes arena partner.

This happened several times at 1700 mmr. I lol'd hard at that and thought to myself... So much power so little brain.