Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    In all fairness, the Jedi stood for order, so logically they would perceive 'bringing balance to the Force' as removing the element of chaos and entropy represented by the Force, as they see the Sith as the destabilizing element that threatens the balance.
    Which would make the Jedi evil. If the Sith pretty much want to control, there wouldn't be a real problem with most control, as we are all controled by our republican overlords anyways (USA here), whereas the Jedi want to eradicate the Sith.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The "black and white" morality of the original series only works if you don't think too hard about it.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    First 3 movies should have been more about Anakin's downfall and less about the republic being taken over, it would have made for a more compelling story. Yes you obviously need to show Palpatine's rise to power, but I would have preferred to see more Obiwan and Anakin kicking ass and just more character development in general. Also, anyone but George Lucas directing and people rewriting the script for better dialog would help.