Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I like how you think bro. All things considered things turned out as good as they could.
    Always gotta look on the bright side when it comes to things like this.

No worries. Plently of fish in the sea, regardless of Beth and her intentions.

"Some guy some day is going to be sick of her shit."
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Apparently she's moving soon and wanted to sleep with me before she moved both out of genuine interest on her side and as a "parting gift" to me. She has a job lined up 1,000 miles away that she kept under the radar from...everyone...because she doesn't like goodbyes.

Case closed.
    Either that, or she wanted to be with you but doesn't think you feel the same way, and she cannot be around you just as a friend, so she is getting away entirely now. And you are supposed to chase her to get her. if you want her, this is moment where you chase her. You have nothing to lose. It just depends on what you want. You could move with her even. What's 1000 miles if it means a lifetime of happiness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Either that, or she wanted to be with you but doesn't think you feel the same way, and she cannot be around you just as a friend, so she is getting away entirely now. And you are supposed to chase her to get her. if you want her, this is moment where you chase her. You have nothing to lose. It just depends on what you want. You could move with her even. What's 1000 miles if it means a lifetime of happiness?
    Doesn't seem like a blurred relationship warrants traveling 1,000 miles.

Bitches that play games aren't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Doesn't seem like a blurred relationship warrants traveling 1,000 miles.

Bitches that play games aren't fun.
    Well, none of us can tell us what is in his heart.

If he wants this girl, then he should chase.

Sounds like a hookup, I would just take things as they come. I definitely wouldn't invest any emotional energy into expecting something to happen. Honestly she kindof sounds like bad news, if you think you're becoming more attached...if you can handle just being friends with her with maybe possibly an occasional hookup sometimes, then proceed. If something more happens, consider it a bonus (or a minus, if things turn sour).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, none of us can tell us what is in his heart.

If he wants this girl, then he should chase.
    Things like this usually aren't this complex unless someone is intentionally making it so.

The best relationships that i've seen have been very straightforward.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-05-18 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    The best relationships that i've seen have been very straightforward.
    One of my bosses said this to me once, when we were chatting at a bar outside of work. Nice guy, just randomly started talking about his wife and kids and said his relationship with his wife was the easiest breeziest relationship he's ever been in. They've been together almost 20 years now. In my own experience, I also have to agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the bolded part is the definition of debatable. If you can't see possible cons in moving 1,000 miles to a town you have no current networking in, then I don't know what to tell you. Not that you can't do it, but there are things I would be losing. Definitively. We don't have a strong enough connection to merit such a large move. If I was in a relationship with her for a while, things might be different. For how things are now, I'm staying put.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Okay just as an FYI women don't really expect you to chase them unless they give you a really strong hint that you should do so. "When are you moving down here?" "You should consider relocating here" etc. And half of the time, when they say things like that they don't really mean it.

Don't move.

Deleted
    I didn't bother reading the post but my advice would probably be the same anway.

Show her your tallywacker. Transition complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Okay just as an FYI women don't really expect you to chase them unless they give you a really strong hint that you should do so. "When are you moving down here?" "You should consider relocating here" etc. And half of the time, when they say things like that they don't really mean it.

Don't move.
    I'm obviously not moving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I didn't bother reading the post but my advice would probably be the same anway.

Show her your tallywacker. Transition complete.
    Been there done that. We're a few pages past that, breh

Deleted

Been there done that. We're a few pages past that, breh
    Sterling work friend.

I'm obviously not moving.
    I know. It's just such terrible advice...like holy crap how pussy-whipped and desperate would that make you look, if you were in a long-term relationship that would be one thing. Basically this sounds like a random hookup, born out of being horny/curiosity/whatever.

No offense to the person who gave the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently she's moving soon and wanted to sleep with me before she moved both out of genuine interest on her side and as a "parting gift" to me. She has a job lined up 1,000 miles away that she kept under the radar from...everyone...because she doesn't like goodbyes.

Case closed.
    I actually missed this in the thread. Welp, looks like my instincts were correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I was single, the second I thought I was friendzoned and won't be getting any I would cease all contact with the chick and move on. I was never (and still not) interested in female friends. If you want it to be something more than friends then clearly you're not as interested in being friends with chicks as much as you talk yourself into that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Back when I was single, the second I thought I was friendzoned and won't be getting any I would cease all contact with the chick and move on. I was never (and still not) interested in female friends. If you want it to be something more than friends then clearly you're not as interested in being friends with chicks as much as you talk yourself into that you are.
    i agree theres no such things as female friends .. only female friend i could imagine is some married girl that i know as acquaintance..

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want it to be something more than friends then clearly you're not as interested in being friends with chicks as much as you talk yourself into that you are.
    Logical fallacy. I have female friends that I don't want to pursue anything with, I just haven't discussed them in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    i agree theres no such things as female friends .. only female friend i could imagine is some married girl that i know as acquaintance..
    No such thing, so you only have 1. I love the internet.

Eh I don't think things have to happen this way. Depending on the former relationship, even if things didn't work out there still might be a friendship there. Doesn't apply to all situations, but if two people who once dated and presumably cared about each other can be cordial and have enough compatible/similar interests, I don't see why a friendship can't exist down the road.

So wait, you've known this girl for around 8 months, and you are thinking this over THIS hard?
    I see that you followed up with the part about moving, but still... 8 months dude? :P

On a related note - I hope you are doing ok! Even if a small blip in your life span, stuff of the hearts still hurt!

So the sex was so bad she has to pretend she's moving half the country away?

I don't know if I'd be okay with this. If you love someone having sex with them only for them to up and leave sounds more horrible than not doing that at all.