View Poll Results: If you were in a fist fight in a parking lot behind Best Buy would you bite someone i

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • No, that is despicable I'd rather lose like a man.

6 11.76%
  • Yes, because " A Win is a Win" Vin Diesel

32 62.75%
  • I would run to my car ASIC and drive away

4 7.84%
  • Ask if he knows who My daddy is.

9 17.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You're at best buy to buy batteries and the guy you are in a fight with is pissed you pulled into his spot while he was waiting, and forcing him to park further away.
    So I crossed the ocean, to buy batteries?

and this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    If that was the case, i’d laugh at him for being a man-child, tell him to suck it up, and go on my merry way. If he forces a conflict, he gets a fist to the diaphragm, along with a complimentary pull onto the sidewalk so he doesn’t get run over.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2015-05-17 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    Since I ingest a fair amount of komodo dragon saliva in an attempt to make my own bite deadly over time, yes, yes I would
    I...what? Run that by me again?

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems oddly specific, is there a story behind the reason for why this was posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You're in the fight, the situation is thrust upon you, thus the question what would you do if you in said fight, would you bite in order to obtain victory or the upper hand?
    What do we "win" if we are victorious? I don't think you set the conditions for victory. oh yeah, and I know there is a dispute over a parking spot and all, but why did we "take it out back" and resort to fisticuffs?

Also, biting won't help you win...just so you know - unless you are planning on biting through like a major artery or something, but now you are talking about manslaughter over a parking spot..

so considering that biting your assailant won't help you win, why are we entertaining that as path to victory? Biting is normally a weak move proving cowardice more than anything else, and unless you hit an artery, will only serve to enrage your assailant.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2015-05-17 at 08:14 PM.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Yes, because in a society where assault is a felony and said assualters are risking serious jail time attacking me in the first place, I will take any and all defensive measures possible to save my life no questions asked.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no rules or honor in fights. I'll do, and have done whatever is/was needed in situations like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get into your car and ram into your enemy with it.

Make sure you leave tire marks on their body to assert dominance over them too.
    Last edited by Sett; 2015-05-19 at 06:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Only if an ear is reachable. In other case, no.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd never get into a fistfight. I'll never start one and the chances of someone starting one with me are pretty much nil.

But playing by the scenario described on the poll.... Why not? I'd go for the bite if it meant I could get out of a sticky situation.

I'd pull out my PT92 and bite him with 17 rounds of hot lead.

Stand your ground and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    The heck is this?
    A mall security thread.

But to answer the question. Yes. That ain't no box fight in a ring, if I have to slam a broken glass bottle between your legs so be it. Better you than me.

This being said, other than getting robbed I see no scenario in which I could end up in a fight anyway.

I think pure desperation (I'm caught in some chokehold and can't do anything else, etc) is the only way I'd bite someone. Not because biting is "dishonorable" or whatever, but it's not usually a particularly smart move in a fight. You have a good chance of losing teeth. Not to mention potential of some stranger's blood in your mouth (which opens up a few other obvious problems) if you bite hard enough.

That all being said...the "bro honor" derp doesn't apply in street fights. If a good, swift kick in your balls will end this and get me on my way, so be it. I've been kicked in the nuts before. I know what it feels like. I'll still do whatever it takes to end a situation like that and GTFO.

Also, there's not a Best Buy within reasonable driving distance of my house. I've bought stuff from them online, but I've been to an actual Best Buy store like....once in my life. I probably won't find myself in that scenario.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-05-21 at 01:53 PM.

so far, only 12$ of people voting have been taught how to conduct themselves with respect
    sad

I would probably grab them by the nostrils if possible and then attempt to rip their face off. Hopefully I am able to rip off their face in one piece, so I can wear it like a mask in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    This is oddly specific.
    That's what I was about to say. This is very...specific.

Assuming I'm in a fight with someone (which would probably not happen; I'm not a fighter), I would fight fair. So, no, I wouldn't bite someone. Unless I fear for my life or something.

Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!

Deleted
    I would probably go mental (not really) and bite through their throat and rip their arms off and beat them with their own arms and laugh like a mental case