[WeakAuras] WA is breaking my UI

Hello, recently I found out that WA for some reason is breaking my UI. Usually I have problem with Dungeon Journal. Usually during raid when I want to check out DJ I offten found that I cannot browse though individual bosses because the "links" to them (picture with name of each boss) is unclickable. I usually have to reload UI to fix this bug. I'm sure that this is doing of Weak Auras, probably I have some bad aura in there, but I was unable to find it (I backed up all my auras, and tried to put one by one back into game, but I was unable to find the problematic one because I have no clue how to cause this problem).
    So I was wondering if someone else have similar problem and if someone has a solution to this. I seriously am considering switching to TellMeWhen because it's more and more annoying.

Other problem I found out: Mouseovering over stats in character list (except the very first one in each category) doesn't show the tooltip.

I have the same problem, but no other solutions. I just reload as well and that fixes it. Hoping this thread will give some answers!
    I'm burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.

Deleted
    I have the same issue, and I'm not using Weakauras. So removing it could possibly fix nothing (maybe it's something else, or there are several addons that cause this problem), what other addons are you using?

I had this problem as well. I got a tip from someone here at mmoc, I was told to download the addon StrataFix ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/stratafix ). It workes wonderful, no need to setup anything, just install and it works. The addons fixes all problems with the Blizzard standard UI caused by other addons.
    I drown the rats nowadays so I don't have to listen to their screams

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup strata fix works like a charm for this specific bug

Quote Originally Posted by wutpoae View Post
    I had this problem as well. I got a tip from someone here at mmoc, I was told to download the addon StrataFix ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/stratafix ). It workes wonderful, no need to setup anything, just install and it works. The addons fixes all problems with the Blizzard standard UI caused by other addons.
    Woah never heard of that addon, thanks. Will give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    Hello, recently I found out that WA for some reason is breaking my UI. Usually I have problem with Dungeon Journal. Usually during raid when I want to check out DJ I offten found that I cannot browse though individual bosses because the "links" to them (picture with name of each boss) is unclickable. I usually have to reload UI to fix this bug. I'm sure that this is doing of Weak Auras, probably I have some bad aura in there, but I was unable to find it (I backed up all my auras, and tried to put one by one back into game, but I was unable to find the problematic one because I have no clue how to cause this problem).
    So I was wondering if someone else have similar problem and if someone has a solution to this. I seriously am considering switching to TellMeWhen because it's more and more annoying.

Other problem I found out: Mouseovering over stats in character list (except the very first one in each category) doesn't show the tooltip.
    This is not a weakaura issue or even a addon issue. Blame blizzard. Get the addon posted above and it will never happen again.

I have never heard of this addon either, but it sounds great! Because I am so sick of dungeon journal bugging out literally almost every time I open it. Thanks for the tip.

I shall give it a try, it seems legit and could work I guess (actually made me thinking about fixing the bug even without the addon). If it works, thanks a lot guys!

If Stratafix fixes your problems then by all means go for it. But a rule of thumb if you are having problems with 1 add-on is to make sure to have ALL your add-ons completely up to date.
    Regardless of issue is not occuring when you disable WA. The issue might come because you are using WA with another add-on wich is not fully updated.

More often then not if I find something to be buggy for me I tend to update everything, or you could also disable all addons except WA and see if issue occures then.
    If it doesnt you can enable 1 add-on at a time until you find the one that is causing the issue.
    This will take a while to do so I would suggest to just download all add-ons again to see if that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawdsent View Post
    If Stratafix fixes your problems then by all means go for it. But a rule of thumb if you are having problems with 1 add-on is to make sure to have ALL your add-ons completely up to date.
    Regardless of issue is not occuring when you disable WA. The issue might come because you are using WA with another add-on wich is not fully updated.

More often then not if I find something to be buggy for me I tend to update everything, or you could also disable all addons except WA and see if issue occures then.
    If it doesnt you can enable 1 add-on at a time until you find the one that is causing the issue.
    This will take a while to do so I would suggest to just download all add-ons again to see if that works for you.
    That is generally good advice, but in this case it is due to a known bug with the game client, and one that StrataFix resolves.
    There is also another addon BlizzBugsSuck which has a compilation of many bug fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wutpoae View Post
    I had this problem as well. I got a tip from someone here at mmoc, I was told to download the addon StrataFix. It workes wonderful, no need to setup anything, just install and it works. The addons fixes all problems with the Blizzard standard UI caused by other addons.
    Holy fucking shit, why did you never appear in my life before now, I've been banging my hand against the wall for ages because of all the damn times i need to reload WoW. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That is generally good advice, but in this case it is due to a known bug with the game client, and one that StrataFix resolves.
    There is also another addon BlizzBugsSuck which has a compilation of many bug fixes.
    FWIW, BlizzBugsSuck is orthogonal to StrataFix -- and yes, both fix bugs in the client that, in general, should be fixed by Blizzard but are not yet. I strongly suggest installing both, as they are by competent authors, and solve real problems in a non-intrusive fashion.