Upgrade Recommendations

Trying to post specs but getting an error "You are not allowed to post any kind of links, images or videos until you post a few times" but my post doesn't contain any of those items. Confused.

I had an "at" symbol that was confusing the system I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to preface this by saying I am hopefully starting my research early and am interested in slowly starting to upgrade components of my computer before I get too far behind the technology.

Computer Information
    Processor: Intel Core i7 930 (Bloomfield) 2.80 GHz
    Memory: 3 x 2.0 GB (6.0 GB) G-Series (Sorry Having trouble locating the manufacturer)
    HDD: 1 TB Intel; 40 GB WDC SSD (Note: For what it's worth Windows says this is my lowest performance score at a 5.9)
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
    MoBo: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R (note: I have occasional issues with the device controller going to sleep and not waking up. I have to power down, unplug, remove a memory stick, put it back in, turn on, and it causes the device controller to wake up. I am a little fed up with this MoBo.)
    Network Controller: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Keyboard: G110
    Mouse: Razer Naga 2012
    Internet Provider: Cox Cable
    Hard Wired Internet Connection through an Apple Time Capsule Base Station
    Core Temp Info: High Temp Across 4 cores: 59, 54, 57, 53
    I run extra a Coolermaster 212 (I think that's the right number) and have 2 fans going.
    I am somewhat tech savy, but it's mostly from first hand experience (no formal training) so things like overclocking or changing BIOS settings need to be spelled out for me.

Budget
    I would say I am flexible here, but I do not want to spend money on the newest thing to hit the market. For a point of reference I feel comfortable spending between 100-200 on a graphics card, but not over $300. I would say I am more interested in "bang for your buck".

Resolution
    1920x1080

Games / Settings Desired
    Blizzard Games - I am happy with 60 fps on High Settings (Raiding vs Soloing vs HotS etc.) I feel for the most part I can do this now, but I get lag spikes in group settings and I am having a hard time determining what's causing it. I will be at 40-60 fps with 20-60 ms, then I just go into downward spiral and start spiking 1k+ ms with frozen screen or crash. I am happy to run any performance tests to provide additional information. For example when I run a tracer route I don't see any numbers over 16ms and a blizzard employee confirmed it looked good.

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    A slight interest in creating videos of game footage. So capturing and editing.

Country
    US

Parts that can be reused
    Knock on wood but my current setup works pretty well and I can currently use any of the listed components.

Do you need an OS?
    No

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    Open to monitor recommendations. I am pretty comfortable with my mouse. Possibly keyboard recommendations.

So you gave a budget for GPU but what about overall budget. I can do a build for $700 or $300 or anything in between. Not entirely sure what you are looking for either. If we go new motherboard/CPU/GPU that should cover you, depending on current PSU and case size.

For motherboard/CPU/GPU lets say $700. If there is a $500 option I would be interested in that as well and potentially what the $200.00 increase would provide.

Edit: After reading Kostattoo's post I would probably be curious what the $300.00 option would be. Seems like he gave me a $500 option.

Case: Coolermaster HAF 912
    PSU: Corsair TX650
    Monitor: HP 2509m
    Last edited by mpala22; 2015-05-17 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    As Lathais said a budget for total would do the trick, somethign to work with. Truth be told its rather old pc you won't use any of the old stuff.

A decent budget pc would look like the following, ssd is optional obviously:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($229.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($104.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($99.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Best Buy)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card ($189.99 @ Micro Center)
    Case: Corsair 350D MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($79.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($72.24 @ Amazon)
    Monitor: Acer H236HLbid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor ($149.99 @ Best Buy)
    Total: $1057.06
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-17 13:03 EDT-0400

Kostattoo - Thank you for your reply. So I guess I could get away with just CPU, MoBO, Memory, and Video Card from your list and update the other parts over time. That would set me back $575.00 and wouldn't be unreasonable for my budget. I think the SSD would be a nice touch, but the other storage device is similar to what I have. My monitor right now is glossy and drives me nuts so I'll check that out.