Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    bad kitteh! bringer of doom!
    for real u_u

and i love the rain! i want to move somewhere where it rains! this perpetual sunshine.. no! cloudy days = best days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    but it is an equally valid (if not more so) assessment that their brain is 'wrong'.
    Of course, altering the brain is not something we are really capable of doing, so it is a bit of a wash.
    That's much the same reasoning people once used regarding gay people. If they can be "treated" via SRS and that works for them, then what is the issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    for real u_u

and i love the rain! i want to move somewhere where it rains! this perpetual sunshine.. no! cloudy days = best days.
    May I suggest Western Washington?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Except, once again: you're confusing two different things, then saying they're not the same. No shit, that's why they're different.

Biologically, they're not blond.
    Physically, they're blond.

Unless, of course, there's a magical divide in your mind that says once they've transitioned (read: boobs / vagina or penis / no boobs) they're suddenly male / female, you're just saying things that make YOU feel better.
    I guess in the end it's up to the individual what matters more, if it was me I'd always feel like the guy who has to pretend he's a girl. When dating always having to mention that I was born a male, trying extra hard to seem female. It would always be in the back of my head. At least that's what I think I'd feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I haven't transitioned yet, I don't have the means to right now. But, I do feel a lot better being able to actually be myself online, when I'm not it isn't long before my mind wanders to suicide and I fall deeper into depression. I know it's hard to believe but, it really does save so many lives, and while it might not seem an issue to someone who isn't trans, it is to us.
    I see, I probably wont ever understand as I'm not in your situation. but good luck with your transitioning whenever you do do it, hope it makes you happy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Well it's not like the brain of the gender they call themselves either, so by that logic they're neither.
    True, but it is closer to the brains of their gender identity AFAIK. No doubt the neuroscience behind it is complex. Most importantly those differences cause trans* people to identify as a different gender to their birth sex. That's really the heart of it. You don't have any say in someone else's gender identity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    LGBTIQA isn't an organization, it's a general label for the movement. It means Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Intersex, Queer, Asexual.
    Is it just me or does this acronym keep gaining additional letters when we are not looking?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll buy an extra box of their addictive cookies as a sign of gratitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I guess in the end it's up to the individual what matters more, if it was me I'd always feel like the guy who has to pretend he's a girl. When dating always having to mention that I was born a male, trying extra hard to seem female. It would always be in the back of my head. At least that's what I think I'd feel.
    Well, that's the thing, it's hard to imagine as a person without gender issues - you wouldn't be pretending to be a girl.

You'd be a girl, who finally has the right body (or is getting to the right body) and can stop being something you're not ( a guy). It's actually the opposite - for most of your life you're pretending. Then, suddenly, you don't have to anymore. From my understanding, anyway - I fall more non-binary / fluid, where I don't feel particularly "male" or "female" (or anything between really). I just am, and being called girl or boy doesn't bother me. And as a short-haired, baggy-clothes-wearing girl, I get called "he" a ton, heh. Including one time when someone went through "maam, sir, maam, uhh" like five times before settling XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    That's much the same reasoning people once used regarding gay people. If they can be "treated" via SRS and that works for them, then what is the issue?
    i am not allowed to reply to this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    LGBTIQA
    Is it just me or does this acronym keep gaining additional letters when we are not looking?
    you forgot the P.
    (this was a crude joke)

Deleted
    i am not allowed to reply to this.
    Why not? Answer away.

Deleted
    Why not? Answer away.
    It qualifies as one of those forbidden topics.

Deleted
    It qualifies as one of those forbidden topics.
    PM me then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Kind of. I've also seen QUILTBAG which is an additional letter. I understand the point of LBGTQ but the Q was supposed to refer to the sexualities that aren't included and T includes intersex and genderqueer people.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how kids that young can even understand things like that.

But whatever puffles their jiggles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    That's sexist and close-minded. If a boy puts on girls clothing and thinks they are a girl, they ARE a girl. To say otherwise is the definition of fascism and the worst thing ever in human history.
    Lol if a little boy puts on a dress and runs around saying he is a girl he is nothing more than a boy wearing a dress.

If I run around on all fours screaming I'm a poodle that doesn't make me a fucking poodle.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    If I run around on all fours screaming I'm a poodle that doesn't make me a fucking poodle.
    On tumblr it does

No doubt the neuroscience behind it is complex. Most importantly those differences cause trans* people to identify as a different gender to their birth sex. That's really the heart of it. You don't have any say in someone else's gender identity.
    No, not really.
    In fact, if you use the umbrella term (trans*), any characterization is pointless. Particularly:
    -some of the individuals under that label completely identify with their born gender assignment (transvestites).
    -CNG children may be in a passing stage towards homosexuality (a much more likely outcome that GID). Those will also align their birth sex with their gender.

You are, as usual, confusing gender with gender identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow gender identity discussion here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |