(A) 690 DK DPS 10/10H 2/10M LF Mythic Team (Willing To Server Transfer)

Hello,
    I'm an Unholy/Blood (will likely be Unholy/Frost for 6.2) DK that is 10/10H 2/10M experienced LF for a Mythic Raid team and to join with for Hellfire Citadel. Willing to server transfer for the right team.

Raid time availability:

Weekdays - 8PM CST and later
    Weekends - Morning CST are viable along with standard 8PM and later.

Once discussions begin, happy to provide logs/armory to demonstrate abilities

Thanks for your time!

Hey XenorDK, Axis is recruiting a death knight. Here's our spam:

Axis - Alliance - Dark Iron (and Coilfang, Dalvengyr, Demon Soul, and Shattered Hand)
    3/7M, 4/10M
    T/W/Th 7PM-10PM PST

We're an adults only guild, and have been kicking around Dark Iron since 2005. Add me at MrSbarro#1408 and let's see if Axis would be a good fit.

Thanks!

T/W/Th 8-11 CST, so that fits.

3/10 mythic with Hans to 2% this week

Rathimis#1496

dietofire.enjin.com

contact me.. i believe we have a position available for you... Frozenwing#1670

Hey XenorDK. Death Panel of Cenarius is recruiting and we could use a dk!
    I wont give you the usual spam but here's some highlights about our guild.
    We raid Wednesdays 9-11PM and Fridays/Saturdays 9-Midnight PST.
    We are currently 10/10H and looking to fill some core raid team spots as we progress in Mythic content.
    We are a fun guild who push progression and enjoy coming to raid.
    If you are interested in joining us please add me to Btag Carishia#1385 and we can go into more detail.

Thanks!

Dark Skies on Hyjal, 6/10M BRF, Late Nite 9:30 PST start time 3 nights a week.

If this sounds like a good fit we'd love to talk. Add Tewa on battletag at Tewa#1373, or Klypse at Phailmor#1762.

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1487

<Resolute> Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream which is CST or -4 GMT.

Resolute is very social guild with a laid back atmosphere. When we're not raiding we're usually playing other games or leveling alts while all in vent shooting the shit with each other. It's a pretty tight knit group that respects one another and has a core that spends a lot of time looking at logs/forums and theory crafting sites to make sure everyone's doing their job. Despite being laid back we still want to down as many bosses as quickly as we can, when we are raiding we take it seriously and everyone is expected to know their job before we go in.

We have improved drastically from HM where we were 1/7 a couple weeks before BRF came out. Now we are 2/10M BRF and are going to hit the ground running now and into 6.2. The guild has been raiding together since SoO where we were 6/14M, only the core from that group still remain and the guild has been strengthened with a lot of new recruits recently.

We don't require lots of experience just that you're willing to learn and take the steps needed to learn the fights before we enter the boss room. If you're under performing outside of us letting you know, it'll be on you to fix those problems. We have a very knowledgeable group that takes the time to see how everyone is performing.

Our raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 8-11 CST
    Wednesday 8-11 CST
    Thursday 8-11 CST

What we currently are looking for:
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    WE WILL TAKE ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS

What we expect
    Be online 15 minutes before the scheduled raid time ready to go. You do NOT need to be on sooner than that
    Have all your enchants/Food/Flasks ready before raid time.
    Let us know 24 hours in advance if you have to miss a day.
    Keep a level head(take constructive criticism, take steps to always be improving)
    Near 100% attendance. Real life comes first but we expect you to be dedicated to our raid times

What you can expect from us:
    A very friendly environment
    A knowledgeable group that is very helpful
    Guild repairs/flasks/potions/enchants
    Fun Saturday night raids where we all get drunk and goof off in normal blackrock
    Idle chatter in vent outside of raid nights
    Every couple of months it seems we all start playing another game together in our downtime between raid nights
    Calm and collected leaders/officers

Required Addons:
    RcLootcouncil
    Angry Assignments

Add me on Battle.net with any questions - CaranTheMan#1638

Guild Name: Dinosaur Cowboys
    Server: Sargeras (PvP) - Alliance
    Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7-11cst
    Mythic Progression: 7/7 HM 8/10 BRF
    Currently Recruiting:
    DeathKnight DPS with Tank Offspec
    Holy Paladin with strong Offspec
    Interested In Joining:
    We take progression, performance, and personal accountability very seriously due to our light 2 day schedule. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. Understand before applying that raiding isn’t just a 2 night per week activity, the amount of research, communication, and effort our players put in outside of raids throughout the week is why we are currently one of the top 2 night per week guilds in the US on our light schedule.
    About Us:
    Dinosaur Cowboy is a Mythic raiding guild on the Sargeras server. While we are relatively new to the Sargeras server none of its members are new to this game. We formed from a bunch of friends in different guilds with the same mindset of being one of the top progressing guilds while not having to raid a 4 night schedule.

We strive to make this guild a “home away from home,” where people look forward to logging on to raid. We do not tolerate condescending remarks, personal attacks, or negative attitudes. As a result, our turnover has been extremely low and we are selective about who we give trials to. After hours our website and Mumble are also very active. On the forums, our raiders, family, and friends talk about all sorts of random topics."
    CONTACT INFO
    Ruwon (Ruwon#1911)
    Raiid (Eric#12226)
    Nhatt (Oldcastle#1144)
    Spinalcrack or Brothersteak

Hey there! I would love to chat with you about coming to raid with us. DPS dks are awesome and we would love to add another to our roster. Hit me up Vuru#1292

<Pride> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Alexstrasza-US.Our guild is comprised of former top end raiders who have decided to start a highly competitive raiding guild on a more relaxed schedule. The majority of the guild has been playing since Burning Crusade, with some of our core members playing together since Vanilla. We are looking for players who have skill and experience as well as the desire to push progression content on a 3 day per week schedule. We will always value experience and skill over gear and numbers, those come with time, So if you have previous high end raiding experience and are looking to get back into raiding, hit us up regardless of level or gear.

Our Goals:
    1) To maintain a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on progression while eliminating as much downtime as possible during raids. This guild was created based on friendships made in hardcore raiding and the guild will continue to focus on that.
    2) Conduct raids in a professional, organized, coherent manner. Most of our raiders have raided in top 20 US or top 10 World guilds, so we like to have fun during raids but focus during boss attempts. Communication is a huge part of this, being able to convey important information effectively is something we value. This is not a guild that takes 10-15 minutes between pulls. Strategy is done before raid or during trash to catch new members up on how we do things.
    3) Push our rank. We would like to be a competitive guild while maintaining our 9 hour a week schedule. Mistakes happen, that is understandable. But we strive to learn from every attempt and mistake that is made, that allows us to learn fights and progress faster.

Progression:
    T17: 2/7M Highmaul 7/10M BRF

Raid Times (EST):
    Tuesday 9-12pm EST
    Wednesday 9-12pm EST
    Thursday 9-12pm EST

Loot Rules:
    <Pride> awards all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including biggest upgrade, raid attendance, seniority, performance, and previous loot received. There may be other factors as well, but those will be rare and situational.

Current Recruitment Needs:
    The following classes are needed most but all players are considered.

We have an immediate opening for a geared and skilled tank. Blood DK is prefered but any are considered.

Warlock (Very High)
    Blood DK (Very High)
    Protection Paladin (Very High)
    Protection Warrior (Very High)

Enhancement Shaman (High)
    Feral Druid (High)
    WW Monk (High)
    DPS DK (High)
    Balance Druid (High)

Rogue (Medium)
    Elemental Shaman (Medium)

Code:

Contact Information
    Battle.net IDs: 
    Vuru#1292
    Mia#1321
    Notzizka#1859
    Last edited by Vuru; 2015-05-29 at 05:05 AM.

We're looking for a DK! Let me know if you're interested.

Faded Chaos (Alliance, US-Lightbringer)
    BRF: 6/10M, 10/10H
    HM: 6/7M, 7/7H

Raid Schedule
    Tues/Wed/Thurs
    7:30-10:30pm PST (invites at 7:15)
    with a custom 2-3 week front-loading schedule for each content tier

Contact
    Mak#1504

Thanks!

Hey there, <Pixel Heroes> is recruiting death knights.

We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras Alliance with leadership at 7/10M We raid T/W/TH 9pm-1am Eastern Time. We are comprised of an officer core that has been playing together for years with experience in all facets of WoW raiding. We have raided in cutting edge guilds and in casual guilds and aim to bring the two of those types of guilds into one. We emphasize an active social environment while also taking raiding very seriously with a 12 hour/week schedule. With top US experience we are willing to teach players who are somewhat new to raiding how to hone their skills but maintain high expectations of all of our raiders.

If this is something that sounds interesting to you, we would love an opportunity to speak to you in mumble and review your experience and skills in an application submitted to us. Please check us out at PixelHeroes-guild.enjin.com or find us in game. You can reach us at Thandorr#1278 Pandamusk#1368 or Satellizer#1773

Hello XenorDK
    <Crisis Management> [A-Perenolde] is interested in you, we are currently 7/10 M BRF and seeking applicants to finish this tier and prepare for HFC. We have been a raiding guild since 2008 with high clear rates each tier. Please see our raid times and information below and feel free to contact us with any questions
    Raid Times (Eastern Time Zone)
    Weds 830-1200 pm
    Sun 830-1200 pm
    Mon 830-1200 pm
    Our loot system is a loot council with RC Loot Council as our mod for applying to loot on boss kills.
    Our contact information is below if you wish to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
    Slixair#1552
    Turkfinn#1436
    Xansten#1241
    Last edited by SnackTotem; 2015-06-08 at 10:30 PM.

Hello there, I am from Twenty Thieves.

We are a group of players who decided to transfer servers in order to form our own guild. We would like to be able to progress through content in a timely manner and have fun at the same time.

We are looking to fill up our core raid group ASAP. Hopefully, this will be soon enough to get into Mythic BRF before 6.2 drops.

Our main raid times will be Sunday and Monday starting at 7 PM Central Time. We will also have scheduled alt runs, as well as other optional events scheduled throughout the week.

We are currently recruiting DPS and Healers for core raid team spots, but anyone may apply. We are looking for players who are at least 680, but we will add you to the guild if you are lower and would like to app once you get geared.

If you are interested at all feel free to add me on battletag bigrooster45#1881 and I can answer any questions you may have.

Howdy XenorDK

Recognition on Suramar is looking for a a solid DK to join its raid team as we push into mythic this tier. We are 6/12 in HFC at the moment. If interested whisper Schmore#1117 or Naia (kabittel#1203) for more information to come on a trail run to see if Recognition is the right new guild for you!

Our raid times are:
    7-10 server (Pacific server)
    M-T-W

We are always looking for talented folks to join our ranks! We offer everything needed to raid. This includes enchant, gems, pots, flask, etc. We are in heavy need of range dps.

To defray server transfer costs, Recognition will offer WoW tokens or gold equivalent to recruits that transfer servers to join our team.