Deleted

So, mmo-champion, when are you going to do a Watcher interview?

And ask all the hard questions that venturebeat failed to ask? Or will Watcher only allow certain questions to be asked?

It seems like he may be open to "ramble on" about the failures of WoD: https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...21357688139776

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    And ask all the hard questions that venturebeat failed to ask? Or will Watcher only allow certain questions to be asked?

It seems like he may be open to "ramble on" about the failures of WoD: https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...21357688139776
    I'll start.

"Watcher, can you please explain to your audience how we can be nearly seven months into the expansion and we haven't seen ANY additional content besides content that was already in game and ready to go when the expansion launched?" **

** Let's remember that Blackrock Foundry was only delayed by choice. It was ready before the expansion shipped.

My question will be
    "Do you enjoy playing in warlords of draenor"

that's all

^this is a really good question..

Unfortunately we haven't been offered an interview in a long time. Feel free to let the CMs know you would like us to do interviews!

We do try to collect your questions ahead of time when we have interviews, provided there was enough lead time.

You have to throw them a bone every so often so they can plug their new patch, or you're not going to get a second interview.

I hope if mmochamp gets an interview its someone who can see past the veil of bullshittery and counter accordingly. Like when Ion says:

We created a bunch of new dungeons for Warlords of Draenor
    But you didn't Ion, you make the smallest amount of any expansion and one was a rehash. Thats what I want from an interview. Venturebeat was on the right lines, but still its softly softly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    You have to throw them a bone every so often so they can plug their new patch, or you're not going to get a second interview.

I hope if mmochamp gets an interview its someone who can see past the veil of bullshittery and counter accordingly. Like when Ion says:

But you didn't Ion, you make the smallest amount of any expansion and one was a rehash. Thats what I want from an interview. Venturebeat was on the right lines, but still its softly softly.
    Technically they did create a bunch of new dungeons. That's not really bullshit. That's you looking for something. Now if you said;

You created the fewest number of dungeons from an expansion to date, why is that?

They would counter with "Yes, there are fewer dungeons, unfortunately. But we believe the quality of the dungeons far exceeded anything from a previous expansion in terms of art and mechanics."

But I assume you're out for blood and would comment "No one runs the 5 mans so why waste the time on such casual content. Where is the real content".

Not sure why people are on their case about dungeons in WoD. All but one of the dungeons was new. Back in MOP there were 9 dungeons and THREE of them were rehashes. So there were 6 new dungeons in MOP, 7 new ones in WoD.

Just seems odd people act like they've always made more in the past when they really haven't.

I do miss scholomance though... Most fun CM ever.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The developers don't have the Balls to do a real interview with someone who wouldn't just lob them softball questions. Feels like they hand pick their interviewers and the questions they let the interviewers ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Technically they did create a bunch of new dungeons. That's not really bullshit. That's you looking for something. Now if you said;

You created the fewest number of dungeons from an expansion to date, why is that?

They would counter with "Yes, there are fewer dungeons, unfortunately. But we believe the quality of the dungeons far exceeded anything from a previous expansion in terms of art and mechanics."

But I assume you're out for blood and would comment "No one runs the 5 mans so why waste the time on such casual content. Where is the real content".
    The premise is the same. Ask question get answer, ask next question. There is no discussion, no deep dive into the issue just a scripted response. If you don't take them to task you're going to get a canned answer.

You dont have to necessarily push an agenda just hold them to the standards they have created for themselves.