Please Help! I need help building a computer for streaming.

Budget: $700-1000
    Resolution: Not sure
    Games: Heroes of the Storm, possibly CS:GO and League of Legends
    Settings: Best settings for each game and to have 60fps for my twitch stream

I need a graphics card, processor pref i7 or something similar, motherboard, and Ram
    If you have any other information on what I need to make sure the stream is smooth and at 60 fps let me know please. I can pick out a computer case, fans, and the other parts for myself but need help knowing what I need for the best streaming possible at a affordable cost.
    My friend recommended these, are they the good enough for streaming and is it the best for the price?

graphics: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support G-SYNC Support Video Card
    processor: Intel Core i7-4790K Devil’s Canyon Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150 BX80646I74790K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4600

Sorry I cant post links atm, its my first time here.

Yes, an i7 and GTX970 would be ideal for streaming. Not sure you can build a whole computer with those parts for under $1000 though. Do you have any parts that can be re-used like HDDs or RAM or anything? That could cut some cost. Do you need an OS? You may need to settle for an i5-4690K to keep it in budget though. If you use OBS to stream it is not that resource heavy and you could probably get by with an i5.

If you live near a Microcenter you can do it under 1k, just barely.

A solid alternative to the i7 4790K for multi-core performance is the Xeon E3 1231v3 - its usually about 100$ cheaper than the i7, is still a fast (3.5Ghz) four core/8 threads part.

The i5 4690K is also a solid choice - you can stream with Intel CPUs via the integrated GPU for almost NO overhead now via their new Quicksync tech.