Thread: Malorne's Size?

Deleted

Malorne's Size?

So I just looked up the lore of Malorne, I found the part about war of the ancients most interesting where he turned complete rage mode/bad ass. I'm intrigued about his size to say how much of a fight he apparently put up against archimonde who is probably a quarter of the height of the world tree (seen in the cinematic where he's killed). Obviously a being doesn't have to be huge to be strong but in this situation it seems archimonde struggled to get him into a headlock in the first place suggesting his size, So can anybody give me a hand here?

Deleted
    In-game he is about the size of a Pit Lord.

But if that's just his avatar of sorts, he may very well be even larger.

In the TCG art, you can sort of see him towering over a burnt tree. Can't be sure of the tree's size though...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    So I just looked up the lore of Malorne, I found the part about war of the ancients most interesting where he turned complete rage mode/bad ass. I'm intrigued about his size to say how much of a fight he apparently put up against archimonde who is probably a quarter of the height of the world tree (seen in the cinematic where he's killed). Obviously a being doesn't have to be huge to be strong but in this situation it seems archimonde struggled to get him into a headlock in the first place suggesting his size, So can anybody give me a hand here?
    Like with all the other ancients, he can switch size to what suits him. He has at some point been tall enough to tackle archimonde, but in another point, he takes out a firelands boss. That is the data i could find.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malorne is bout the same size of Lord Ryolith. With Lord Ryolith, Tauren are about the size of his head thing. Since Tauren are around 4 meters tall (Yes, Tauren ARE pretty tall in WoW lore), lets say that Malorne is about 50 meters tall. Pretty big
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Well, ask Elune she should know for certain.

Archimonde can change his size at will. Archimonde defeated a demi-god in hand to hand combat without using magic. Considering Archimonde is a spellcaster that was his arrogance. Its like a mage melee attacking stuff that is lower level than him.
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Well during the fight there were dark energies emaneting from archi, so he probably was using magica after all. But malorne is the most powa of the ancients.
    Last edited by Octavius; 2015-05-20 at 12:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Hey-ohhhh!

Deleted
    Archimonde was about the same size as Kil,jeaden when he wrestled Malorne with his bare hands and snaped his neck.

LMAO, zing!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's how they made the Keeper of the Grove and Dryads.

Well still it depends on what Malorne does.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    Archimonde can change his size at will. Archimonde defeated a demi-god in hand to hand combat without using magic. Considering Archimonde is a spellcaster that was his arrogance. Its like a mage melee attacking stuff that is lower level than him.
    Kil'jaedan is the spell caster. Archimonde was more of a fighter
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Its like a mage melee attacking stuff that is lower level than him.
    Last edited by robyanhuz; 2015-05-19 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Archimonde is still a powerful mage. He uses it to make himself taller and stronger, he destroyed Dalaran with one, he was able to scorch and trap Malorne using fel magic and by changing the shape of the earth into hands. I'd say KJ is more cunning and covert, Archimonde is more brutal and upfront, other than that, there might not be a big difference.

As for Malorne, he was large enough to trample demons underfoot and crush them with his antlers to defend Cenarius. At that point, both were large enough that their battle was causing lightning and earthquakes. No definite size, but absurdly large.

Deleted
    Talking about scale, I guess it would be equal to "your" size, trying to fight a stag with your bare hands. The demons and elves not being taller than pencils in height.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Archimonde is still a powerful mage. He uses it to make himself taller and stronger, he destroyed Dalaran with one, he was able to scorch and trap Malorne using fel magic and by changing the shape of the earth into hands. I'd say KJ is more cunning and covert, Archimonde is more brutal and upfront, other than that, there might not be a big difference.

As for Malorne, he was large enough to trample demons underfoot and crush them with his antlers to defend Cenarius. At that point, both were large enough that their battle was causing lightning and earthquakes. No definite size, but absurdly large.
    I said more of a fighter even though he used magic
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Both of them are top tier spell caster anyway and I bet Kil'Jaeden could fight in melee just like Archimonde did too.

I said more of a fighter even though he used magic
    They're more or less the same ability-wise, the difference lies in their personalities.