Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Something is rotten in Sweden

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article20807994.ab

With google translate, so bear with me:

The Swedish Migration Board wants to deport pizza baker Iza after eleven years in Sweden.
    He and his heavily pregnant wife have two weeks to liquidate his life.
    Although they have a little daughter, support themselves and pay taxes.

On Sunday people went to the streets in the small community Soraker northeast of Sundsvall , to show their support for the local pizza baker.
    - This is fucked up. I'm sorry the whole body, we live for the devil in Sweden, said söråkersbon Sören Thomasson.
    Pizza baker named Yahya Damlkhi but everyone calls him Iza. And he has residence and work permits.
    Iza has lived and worked in Sweden for more than ten years. In August of this year he would therefore under the rules get a permanent work permit.
    "Feel cheated"
    Instead, like the Swedish Migration Board to send him, his pregnant wife Rawan and her daughter Linda to Jordan .
    - I feel cheated and do not understand what I have done wrong. Me and my wife supplies ourselves and pay taxes so what's the problem? he says.
    It was when Iza would Employment Service to extend his work permit authority missed. The job he has, at the pizzeria, which formally owned by his wife, had not been advertised properly.
    - But labor office said it was not needed and I trusted them, said Iza.
    He received no extended work permits but were told that the deportation be postponed until his wife would receive information about their residency in September.
    But she was called suddenly to Boden 55 mil single journey, where the family went by car on May 7
    - Where was reading an official up a decision that she would be deported within two weeks, she cried a lot afterwards, said Iza.
    Politicians signed
    At the rally in Söråker attended dozens of local politicians to show their support for Iza.
    - It's horrible and it's not worthy of Sweden that such a bureaucratic error will lead to a whole family to be deported. We can do better, said the municipal president Ewa Lindstrand.
    So, my problems with this is:

Criminal immigrants doesn't get deported when they should be and people who have lived here for a long time and are actually working(Or are planning on studying higher education which would give them a good job and have the ability to) gets deported - there's been several such cases in Sweden as of recent years.

Doesn't it seem like something is really rotten in Sweden when criminals gets to stay in the country and people like this couple get deported?
    Why do you think criminals are allowed to stay while people who work or study, wanting to become members of the Swedish society gets deported?

Deleted
    Wtf a case where german residence law is superior I think Iam gonna mark the date on my calendar

10+ Year Old Account
    It's often the case that immigration through the proper channels is more risky than not doing so, it isn't something peculiar to Sweden.

"...and it isn't the lutfisk."

Oh I thought it was a "finish the sentence game."
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "...and it isn't the lutfisk."

Oh I thought it was a "finish the sentence game."
    I think the title is a Hamlet reference, though I could be wrong.

I often am.

Deleted
    Shakespeare hated swede.

Deleted
    Tradewind comes in with a norwegian dish and kalis raises with denmark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I think the title is a Hamlet reference, though I could be wrong.

I often am.
    That was Denmark I think.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Is it just me or OP is always complaining about Sweden and immigration in particular? It's like this guy has obsession with immigration. These are minor issues...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Is it just me or OP is always complaining about Sweden and immigration in particular? It's like this guy has obsession with immigration. These are minor issues...
    Fast and massive demographic change is never a "minor issue".

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Is it just me or OP is always complaining about Sweden and immigration in particular? It's like this guy has obsession with immigration.
    I have noticed that too. It feels like 90% of her posts have something to do with Sweden/immigration/Islam.

I've seen numerous threads that have absolutely nothing to do with those topics turn into an argument about those topics thanks to her posts.
    Last edited by Only the Best; 2015-05-19 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's ok we all know tiili hates immigrants.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    That was Denmark I think.
    I hope you know that and don't just think it, otherwise I'm going to turn this thread into a moan about the English education system.

My point was that "Something is rotten in Sweden" appears to allude to "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", at least that's how I read it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to compile everything Tradewind has ever posted on these forums into a coffee book. It would be glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    You seemingly have no clue what I hate or don't hate. You probably didn't even read what it's about.

Deleted
    I hope you know that and don't just think it, otherwise I'm going to turn this thread into a moan about the English education system..
    Try I bet on sweden, muslims and immigration.

Lets see which wins

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    I think its not really hate changes are scary and they wont likely be for the better.

Its a massive import of foreign problems those refugees dont come without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you know that and don't just think it, otherwise I'm going to turn this thread into a moan about the English education system.

My point was that "Something is rotten in Sweden" appears to allude to "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark", at least that's how I read it.
    It was a think rather than a certainty but a strong one at that.

I may not be able to quote this particular Shakespeare but I can cook PCP so I think I'm on the winning side.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I may not be able to quote this particular Shakespeare but I can cook PCP so I think I'm on the winning side.
    Synthetic Drugs come and go shakespear stays

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    You seemingly have no clue what I hate or don't hate. You probably didn't even read what it's about.
    yes i do you spout it in every single thread with increasingly more hate. last time you went on about wanting to have a border like north korea and shoot immigrants on sight.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a think rather than a certainty but a strong one at that.

PCP isn't going to get you a blowie off Anne Hathaway, nor will it help this poor chap to overcome Swedish bureaucracy.

Getting threads back on track since 2012.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2015-05-19 at 06:38 PM.