Poll: Your Most Favorite Map?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Despise Sky Temple, dislike Garden of Terror and enjoy all the others.

Tomb of the Spider Queen or Cursed Hollow are probably my favourites.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of Dragon Shire. I have the worst winrate on that map (a bit less than 50%) and I always end up with teams that are always so darn slow at going for the Shrines when there's an opportunity to do so. I also find Cursed Hollow annoying for the same reason. People are always too slow to react to Tributes and the map's so big that it's sometimes impossible to respond to an objective unless you are a Hero that can jump all over the map without issue. If there weren't obsticles all over the place then it wouldn't be so bad, but there are roadblocks everywhere, especially when it comes to the Tributes that spawn all over the place.

My favourite one is Blackheart's Bay. I find that map to be very well designed where you have objectives that are well placed on the map and give different strategies based on various circumstances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Tomb of spider queen without doubt. I just like how objective is steady and doesn't pop out once a while.

My least favourite is probably dragon shrine given objective alone.

7+ Year Old Account
    It is tough for me to pick a favorite. I enjoy almost all of them, but usually for different reasons. If I had to pick a fav I would probably say Cursed... Hands down, though, my least favorite is Haunted Mines. My games always (okay, almost always) seem to be a stomp one way or the other - probably has a lot to do with the snowball-y nature of the map, but it can be a very frustrating map to play on sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Shire is my favorite. I've had some epic tug of wars over the shrines before finally capturing dragon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Dragon Shire is my favorite. I've had some epic tug of wars over the shrines before finally capturing dragon.
    Dragonshire so easy if you play BW and there is a 1v1 mid. Teleport to your teammate in mid, he clicks the statue and you hex the opponent, the hex lasts long enough for a capture

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Sky Temple why? Just beautifull landscape, something familiar to Skywall, and kinda fun it is. Bu if i might choose adintional then.

Garden Terror is fun, because operating an a garden terror and polymorph to plants looks pretty cool must admit. The most less fav map is Tomb Of The Spider Queen, is too small and reminds me Twisted Treeline Hexakill from LoL. ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Sky Temple is my least favorite, and also happens to have my lowest winrate. I just feel like in QM I always get paired with teams that can't decide if they want to take the temples or push, so people end up going one at a time into the temple and dying and then we lose. It's awful.

My favorites are Tomb and Blackhearts. Tomb is small and just a constant team fight. Blackhearts is fun because having a lot of coins essentially puts a bounty on your head and it's fun to try and survive/kill the person with a lot of coins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haunted Mines. I love having two lanes. Especially as a Zagara player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Really enjoy sky, even if I lose that the most, I love it the most. Hate/Love relationship

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomb is probably my overall fav, least problematic regardless of what class I'm playing, and fairly easy to win even with a couple of inept players.

Mines... I like mines, but outside of an organized team it can be a pita when the two ornery idiots stay outside plinking mans instead of going downstairs. I also get super annoyed with the mine door when I'm on Vikings.

Sky Temple... whether this is fun is dependent upon which class I chose. So sometimes I cheer when it pops, other times... not so much.

Blackheart's Bay... this one's a fun and often easy win, but half the time I get super bored doing coins while everyone else messes around in team fights or plinking lanes.

Cursed Hollow is easily my least favorite, because the map is large and most of the time I'm at the other side of it when a tribute spawns, and people often won't help at the tributes.