701 Blood DK LF Hardcore Raiding Guild

While right now my current thinking is that I am probably quitting the game forever (for a myriad of varied reasons, one of them being the poor quality of the hardcore US raiding scene, although that is not the chief reason), I dislike making permanent decisions without even considering other options or alternatives. Also some people seem to think I should not quit, but honestly it is not the place of others to make long term decisions for you. However they have at least convinced me that I should bother trying.

I am sorry if the above sounds negative, but I would rather be up front with people (and you'll probably hear more of that if you talk to me). Sadly this is a quality it seems many people in this game lack.

So if you want to talk, hit up my btag. At worst, you will probably at least learn something about something from talking to me.

My armory is sadly still logged out in the 'troll' gear and talents, but honestly I don't think anyone seriously cares about that.

I won't waste too much time advertising myself (as I think it is better to show then tell), but to summarize the feelings of probably everyone who has ever raided with me, I more then know what the hell I am doing. If you doubt that, you can read my 20k+ word guide (I think it is much longer then that now, but to be fair I would probably be the first to criticize it as having a few omissions since it is aimed at the average player rather then the really good player) and my 7k+ word criticisms on tanking design. Or you can talk to me.

Raiding times and such are generally not an issue outside of very very odd hours, but later is preferred (PST). Okay with day raiding and such if it actually has some sort of goal and purpose. Alts and whatever and such should be discussed with me directly, but I do have a few.

Btag: Troxism#1828

Have fun with your lives.
    I write guides and have a youtube channel where I make kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EssEmmI

Feel free to ask me for help regarding to Blood DK play

m8 why are you looking for a guild here if you're us10

About us:

<NO MEDAL BOYS> is a progression focused raiding guild located on US-Mal’Ganis. We are composed of players with high end raiding experience that only want to raid 3 days a week. A good number of our players have previous raid experience in more hardcore guilds. All of our players aim to bring a hardcore level of gameplay to raids so that we can have solid progression on a reduced schedule.

We strive to be one of the best 3 day a week guilds, while maintaining a fun and relaxed raiding environment. We all raid because we find it fun and because we enjoy the people we are raiding with, and we do it without sacrificing our real lives. Our goal is not only to raid together, but also to be a part of a community. A lot of our members have been friends for many years and regularly play a wide variety of games together outside of raids.

Guild Raiding Info:
    3 nights per week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Raid times are 8:00PM-12:00PM EST
    Loot is Distributed via loot council.
    Progression: wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/NO+MEDAL+BOYS

We are currently looking to recruit the following classes:
    DK: High - Blood
    Druid: High - Boomkin/Feral
    Hunter: Low
    Mage: Low
    Monk: High - Brewmaster
    Paladin: High - Protection/Holy
    Priest: Low
    Rogue: Medium
    Shaman: Low
    Warlock: Low
    Warrior: High - Protection

We are looking for players to strengthen our roster and fill in some of the recruitment needs that we still have. That being said, exceptional players of any role are encouraged to apply.

Please apply on our website - nomedalboys.com/
    If you have questions, you can contact: JLXSkorgen#1736