PSA: Master Plan, Follower XP, and Harrison

My Master Plan addon is up to date, but the latest version doesn't seem to be placing low level followers with Harrison. You have to put the focus on the low level follower in the interface to get it to do so. I'm referring to the following parameters:

1) Select "Follower experience" in the drop-down.
    2) Set tentative parties using alt-click.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Of course, I could be missing something important. Maybe MP is prioritizing LV100 followers on the higher XP missions. But I don't think MP should be prioritizing those followers over lowbie followers. Power-leveling low level followers is one of the main reasons Harrison exists. Thanks.
    Last edited by warhoof6556; 2015-05-20 at 01:17 AM.

not had this issue, are you upgrading the level 100 followers item level? then harrison doesn't help them, but if they are ilvl 600 and harrison 675 you can see why you would run into this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    not had this issue, are you upgrading the level 100 followers item level? then harrison doesn't help them, but if they are ilvl 600 and harrison 675 you can see why you would run into this problem.
    That could be the reason, then. Maybe MP is giving higher priority to non-upgraded LV100 followers. But I never noticed this to be the case before. In the past, MP always put my lowbie followers with Harrison on the high XP missions, because they received the most benefit. It's something I noticed today after recruiting new followers from the inn. Maybe the author changed the code recently?

Master Plan's author is extremely responsive to comments/suggestions/bugs filed on the development site (as long as they are readable and make some sense).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballrug View Post
    Master Plan's author is extremely responsive to comments/suggestions/bugs filed on the development site (as long as they are readable and make some sense).
    Yeah he is quite fast