Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    What makes you think regardless to what YOU do someone else who is beholding to ideological stupid beliefs is going to some how change their mind, especially when it is specifically not in their interest?
    I don't which is why I didn't say this

Wishes harm on people who disagree with you. That will teach them to be more progressive.

YOU DID, I am just pointing out it doesn't fucking matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You think rape and incest victim should be forced to carry to term?
    How could you have read anything Maulina said and come away thinking she thought that?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

*shrug* "Lifetime of raising a child that was forced on you" vs. "Eternity of hellfire and damnation"

Guy is acting according to his faith, rite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    *shrug* "Lifetime of raising a child that was forced on you" vs. "Eternity of hellfire and damnation"

Guy is acting according to his faith, rite?
    Not to point out the obvious, but just because you carry a child to term doesn't imply you have to raise it and have it be part of the rest of your life.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    YOU DID, I am just pointing out it doesn't fucking matter.
    It doesn't fucking matter, you're right. That's why I quoted the exact same thing back to you. Op thinks they are taking the moral high ground just like the dude in the article is doing.

I was just saying it is fairly stupid for the OP to wish harm on people that have a different opinion than they do. That isn't a very progressive thing to do.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Repubs know damned well that the biggest segment of women/couples who get abortions are less educated and lower income. They hate abortion because they want more cannon fodder for their wars and more slaves to work in their low-pay companies. The religion excuse is just a facade.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Repubs know damned well that the biggest segment of women/couples who get abortions are less educated and lower income. They hate abortion because they want more cannon fodder for their wars and more slaves to work in their low-pay companies. The religion excuse is just a facade.
    Holy fuck that's like the right wingers saying that low income families having babies is creating more voters for the democrats.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Its funny republicans say they wish netanyahu was president

Israel, universal healthcare for all citizens and even none citizens (albeit the US alone gives israel enough aid to cover it)
    Abortion 100% legal and paid for by healthcare system.
    Much higher welfare spending relative to the US..

I WOULD LOVE netanyahu as president too, but first lets apply his economic policy before foreign policy.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fuck that's like the right wingers saying that low income families having babies is creating more voters for the democrats.
    hey-We dont elect our crazies into the senate, feinstein is one exception in relative to the many crazy GOP senators.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't fucking matter, you're right. That's why I quoted the exact same thing back to you. Op thinks they are taking the moral high ground just like the dude in the article is doing.

I was just saying it is fairly stupid for the OP to wish harm on people that have a different opinion than they do. That isn't a very progressive thing to do.
    Gotcha! But I can understand the frustration.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    Faith in Humanity lost.

This story is so profoundly disgusting, if i were a superhero i would become a supervillain just so i could do bad things to this man and all of his supporters.

Republican Filibusters Abortion Ban Because He Opposes Rape and Incest Exceptions

(Link to article in text of post. /click)
    You seem like a gem of human being yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Not to point out the obvious, but just because you carry a child to term doesn't imply you have to raise it and have it be part of the rest of your life.
    Yeah I couldn't hide the "not putting a lot of thought into it" could I
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with that canard is the lower-income's and less educated in the South, and much of the Mid-West and West is Repub, and also that the last election saw the lowest voter turnout in many years for the Dems as well. The right-wing is kept riled up and voting against their own best interest with silly distractions like "god, guns, & gays" and "gubmint is bad!".

If the morons would stop to realize that the corporatism controlling gov't is what's bad, they wouldn't vote for either side and certainly not Repubs.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2015-05-20 at 03:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    The problem with that canard is the South, and much of the Mid-West and West is Repub, and also that the last election saw the lowest voter turnout in many years for the Dems as well. The right-wing is kept riled up and voting against their own best interest with silly distractions like "god, guns, & gays" and "gubmint is bad!".

If the morons would stop to realize that the corporatism controlling gov't is what's bad, they wouldn't vote for either side and certainly not Repubs.
    How is the right wing voting against its self interest? Not everyone wants a bigger more intrusive government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    How is the right wing voting against its self interest? Not everyone wants a bigger more intrusive government.
    By siding with big business and the wealthy's issues instead of those of their own class, which are the ones that run that "bigger more intrusive government" for their own interests, not the lower or middle classes'.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't an appropriate thread. It's one thing to disagree. It's another to post again and again how much you want to kill someone.