Twins Blaze Confusion

So I've been doing HM for a while now, and my comp can't handle LFR well so i hadn't done them on LFR, so the first time I did them I died to blaze, I just assumed I sucked, however as more attempts went in I started noticing I was getting blaze when I wasn't touching the fire. So this last time I took a screenshot, and as you can see the fire is way far away, but I still was getting the blaze debuff. Can anyone explain why or how I can fix this?

Last edited by Joodoc; 2015-05-20 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Fixing image?
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Yeah, LFR Ogron's Blaze sometimes is desynced from the graphic.

Dunno if this happens in other difficulties.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

This was on Heroic, my computer can't handle LFR.
    WoW is great.
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

10+ Year Old Account
    In all our pulls during progression and farm HM I’ve seen that happen once or twice where it would just be buggy and basically the raid would wipe from fire where there was none, getting hit by whirlwind from outside its radius, etc. But that was a couple of times out of many pulls/kills and I think when it happened it affected most/all of the raid not just 1 person. I’ve never heard of it continuously happening to one person.

Hmm, I never heard of this happening in all my attempts all the way upto Mythic. I see you only have 1 Tic of fire.. is it possible you just clipped a piece of the fire and didn't notice it?

Quote Originally Posted by base33 View Post
    Hmm, I never heard of this happening in all my attempts all the way upto Mythic. I see you only have 1 Tic of fire.. is it possible you just clipped a piece of the fire and didn't notice it?
    This happens to a lot of people

Quote Originally Posted by base33 View Post
    If you look at the timing on the debuff and the DBM warning I had just gotten it, I hit screenshot as soon as it happened, and I wasn't really moving at the time(as I wasn't near fire) and even if I wasn't I couldn't have gotten that far from the fire quick enough to still have such a new debuff.
    WoW is great.

Deleted
    A fight, where the phrase "lag m8" actually starts to make sense at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is your PC. Very likely, due to either the amount of addons you have on or the specifically the specs, your computer couldn't load the fire well enough and well.... you either die or can't play optimally.