Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can't be bothered shaving regularly, so if a woman doesn't want the hassle of removing their makeup every day, then I can appreciate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That you have to be a complete and utter moron to not be able to wash the outside of an orifice without getting soap inside it. Furthermore you're taking my point to the extreme. Most articles will tell you not to use strong/scented soaps near genitals, but you're making it look like anything bar water will cause a nuclear reaction.
    well firstly, comparing one to the other is pretty misleading. the butthole and the vagina are very different structures, and the vagina is significantly more open to outside things getting in (hence the natural defenses that are not present in the butthole). secondly, using cleaning products is bound to disrupt the natural pH and further carries outside materials in that are not meant to be. some women get caught in a vicious cycle of trying to clean themselves out while actually worsening the problem because of these products. a nuclear reaction, no, but irritation, odor, and infections, yes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Only time I've had problems is when I've had an infection.
    Yeah, you should usually get that checked. And then make sure you find the source to the infection.
    Many don't know it, thinking it will go away cleaning it with more shampoo, it might just be that it's the shampoo.

To all the people claiming that if you don't shower at least once per day then you're a stinking pig, I would be willing to bet $1,000 that you couldn't tell if I showered that morning or the one before. Just because YOU stink after a day doesn't mean all people do.

Shower in the morning -> leave house -> maybe go to gym -> shower when back at home.
    God damn it people, that's why most public places and public transportation smells so fucking bad.
    You know what I also love about living in a shitty Easter European country? OUR FUCKING CAB PRICES.
    No initial fee, no bullshit extra costs... just 0.35$/km. I can get most places I want for 2$ or less. AAAAAAAAND I don't have to smell your sweat running down your unwashed ass crack. I'd say it's win win... but I'm the only one winning.

Kinda wish I hadn't clicked on this thread.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    To all the people claiming that if you don't shower at least once per day then you're a stinking pig, I would be willing to bet $1,000 that you couldn't tell if I showered that morning or the one before. Just because YOU stink after a day doesn't mean all people do.
    I'd be willing to take that bet. I'd buy you some fucking shower gel with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Yeah, you should usually get that checked. And then make sure you find the source to the infection.
    Many don't know it, thinking it will go away cleaning it with more shampoo, it might just be that it's the shampoo.
    I know what causes it most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I dont know anyone who uses baby wipes except mothers. Are we sure this wasnt a "Mothers" study and they substituted the word "Women?"
    When my brothers were deployed to Afghanistan, one of the most requested items to be sent in care packages was baby wipes. Lots more people use them than you might think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    make up in itself is disgusting. if your using so much that it takes you more than a minute to wash it of you have already run around all night extremely dirty. total turn off. for me that is.
    Actually, a lot of mascara and eyeliner is waterproof, so it does take more than a minute to wash it off. I also have sensitive skin, so I don't want to be scrubbing my face because it hurts. :-P

But I do wash my makeup off every night.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

If you're an Asian woman, this could quite possibly be true. If you're a male of European decent and you do anything even remotely physical during the day, I promise that you stink the next day whether you notice it or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    I dont know anyone who uses baby wipes except mothers. Are we sure this wasnt a "Mothers" study and they substituted the word "Women?"
    Ever since I started solo traveling I always have (and use) baby wipes. Even now that I stopped. These things are awesome.

Back in China they even had them in individual packages (was harder to find without individual package for each wipe there.. not the most ecological thing... but well... China), at that time I always had a few in my pockets wherever I went.
    Oh, hi.

I usually shower every other day, though when I vacation I shower daily sometimes twice, I guess it's because most places I vacation to are warmer and more humid than Colorado.

Last week I got wet wipes and so far I love it especially for my butt. I've never had a stinking vagina, and if your lady parts stink after one day there probably is something wrong with you.

When it comes to leaving makeup on, I only do it when I'm dead tired after a very busy day. Usually right after I come home for the day I wash it off.
    X

*keeping fingers crossed*

Here's to hoping that these women use Massengill.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

I do 3 weeks without washing when i go on my Africa camping trips (Still have to wash my privates daily though with water)

I think its important to keep the privates clean, the rest of the body doesnt really matter. When i'm home though i shower every exersise day otherwise its every two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I'd be willing to take that bet. I'd buy you some fucking shower gel with it.
    Believe me, if I stunk my wife would be the first to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If you're an Asian woman, this could quite possibly be true. If you're a male of European decent and you do anything even remotely physical during the day, I promise that you stink the next day whether you notice it or not.
    So be honest here, how many people that you interact with daily (outside of the gym of course) do you think "damn, this person stinks!", 1 in 10, 1 in 20? I work in an office type setting and I'd say personally it's no more than 1 in 30. Statistically speaking, according to you every 3rd person should stink since that's how many people have not showered that day. If your numbers don't match up with that then you've interacted with people like me who don't stink after skipping a shower day.

Deleted
    Believe me, if I stunk my wife would be the first to point it out.

So be honest here, how many people that you interact with daily (outside of the gym of course) do you think "damn, this person stinks!", 1 in 10, 1 in 20? I work in an office type setting and I'd say personally it's no more than 1 in 30. Statistically speaking, according to you every 3rd person should stink since that's how many people have not showered that day. If your numbers don't match up with that then you've interacted with people like me who don't stink after skipping a shower day.
    Your wife is around you all the time, she probably got used to your odors.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Your wife is around you all the time, she probably got used to your odors.
    This.

Poor thing.