7+ Year Old Account

Repeat useless item Mythic Cache

3rd set of mythic boots.... bringing it to a total of 6 useless items for a DK in 12 weeks. so fucking annoying.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    3rd set of mythic boots.... bringing it to a total of 6 useless items for a DK in 12 weeks. so fucking annoying.
    Ive got 3 Mythic items and ive managed to get 2 repeats on my last 2 caches

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    and without raid mission you'd get a total of 0% chance of getting an upgrade. shut up and be happy you getting a chance atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnydee View Post
    and without raid mission you'd get a total of 0% chance of getting an upgrade. Shut up and be happy you getting a chance atleast.
    but its never good enough!!! Ahhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    and without raid mission you'd get a total of 0% chance of getting an upgrade. shut up and be happy you getting a chance atleast.
    ^^^^^

Complaining about free gear, as much as it sucks to get repeat items, is just silly.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Complaining about a free random mythic gear...

Deleted
    Dude, free shards. Yololololo.

No seriously, the last useful item I got was the 685 mythic cape from HM which dropped the same reset and was sharded in the raid instead xD. It had a socket, on both.

Rest of it, pretty f-in useless indeed. Gets your hopes up for nothing, whilst seeing all these scrubs walking around with Blackhand mythic trinkets.

/rant

I got a trinket with a socket. I was really happy with that one. Was my first Mythic Cache too. After that I just received crap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    Dude, free shards. Yololololo.

No seriously, the last useful item I got was the 685 mythic cape from HM which dropped the same reset and was sharded in the raid instead xD. It had a socket, on both.

Rest of it, pretty f-in useless indeed. Gets your hopes up for nothing, whilst seeing all these scrubs walking around with Blackhand mythic trinkets.

/rant
    <--- this scrub ain't running around with a backhand trink.

Getting my hopes up every 2 weeks only to be let down is a bad thing? Yeah, I'm a Asshole for that. Its a pain in the ass to find a mythic group as it is since I'm not the 1% that's 9/10 M by now
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    I'd like to call them "helmet caches", because that's all I ever appear to get. Loads and loads of helmets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I'd like to call them "helmet caches", because that's all I ever appear to get. Loads and loads of helmets.
    Trade ya 3x boots for a lava dipped helm! I'll even toss in a tectus trinket for good measure!

Yes my post is pure bitching and moaning and I should be grateful for even the chance of mythic gear without killing mythic bosses. But I just get pissed every two weeks waking up and logging on before I take my morning piss to open the cache and get garbage. At least proc off set items that could be used one day like those legs from flamebender or shoulders from oregoreger but those pieces suck too..
    Filthy Casual